🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 335 - Rich Kid Woodstock

Comedian Jackie Kashian joins Howard and Kulap this week to discuss her new comedy album “I Am Not the Hero of This Story.” They count down Spotify’s Top 5 Songs in the US while Jackie explains how the election changed her feelings about scoring tickets to “Hamilton” and answers a listener question about her favorite Wisconsonites. Then they talk with Jackie about why she prefers seeing children’s movies in theaters during the Movie Chart, and Howard tells the unfortunate tale of his car key chip on Two Charted.

The biggest dilemma with this show is that repeat guests are usually the best guests, but any episode with a new guest has a guaranteed A+ moment when they hear the movie chart theme for the first time.

• Like 3

Strikes me as weird, they're basically admitting they never listened to WC before, though I guess she does run 2 pods of her own. And she was definitely talking about Saints Row 3/4 with the Insurance Fraud mini-game, great game until it peaks too soon.

As for this episode, I hated absolutely everything in the first 2 charts, but very much enjoyed listening nonetheless.

Sign in to follow this