🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Earwolf Forum Rules - PLEASE READ

Rules for The Earwolf Forums

Welcome to the Earwolf forums!

There are lots of places you can talk about our shows online, the special thing about our own forums is that our hosts sometimes join in the conversations too. Please bear that in mind when you post, don’t post anything you wouldn’t say to their faces.

If you have concerns about the content of any of our shows, you can mail our Exec Producer directly at colin@earwolf.com.

If you see a post breaking any of the rules below, please click the “report” button at the bottom of the post and a moderator will review it. Replying to offensive posts only amplifies them.

- Absolutely no attacking or name calling other posters. If you disagree with someone, please try to do it respectfully.

- Absolutely no attacking or name calling of guests. We are very grateful to all the guests who join us on our shows. If you don’t have anything nice to say, say it somewhere else.

- No objectifying or otherwise sexual comments towards any guests or other posters. Don’t be gross.

- Do not create multiple accounts. Do not create accounts to impersonate hosts or other posters. If you are having trouble with your login please contact Shannon to fix.

- No piling on. Seriously, there is no reason for 10 people to get into a 6 page fight over one person’s comment. Report it if the post is breaking rules, and if not, let it go.

- Don’t quote offensive comments. Just report them. If you quote a post that will be deleted, your post gets deleted too. Please just report for mods to handle.

- Please keep things on topic. If you have other random conversations you want to have, start a PM with another user or create a thread in the Off-topic forum.

Examples:

OKAY - “Meh, this ep wasn’t my favorite. That first segment was awkward.”

NOT OKAY - “Ugh, the guest is so unfunny and I hate them. I hope they are never on another podcast again so I don’t have to hear their horrible annoying voice”

Failure to follow any of these rules may result in warnings, temporary loss of posting privileges or banning. These consequences will be up to the discretion of the moderators.

Thanks for helping us keep this a fun place to hang out! Happy posting!

• Like 13

lol...wow. I don't think I've ever been in trouble on here for anything, but I will now be cancelling both my Stitcher and Howl accounts. Just....wow.

This all sounds amazingly reasonable. :)

• Like 13

Thank you for the update Shannon. I just bought my little brother an additional Howl account

• Like 12

Love the new rules. So happy I just bought Luke HENDERSON! a new Howl account.

• Like 10

the wolfs NOT dead! (earwolf reference) good rules, good forums, good times.

• Like 10

lol...wow. I don't think I've ever been in trouble on here for anything, but I will now be cancelling both my Stitcher and Howl accounts. Just....wow.

b277d5e4b3997f1861cc64b53f1906564c8303d9d8e37d821db02098b3551f8f.jpg

• Like 4

- Please keep things on topic. If you have other random conversations you want to have, start a PM with another user or create a thread in the Off-topic forum.

I'm not certain the HDTGM forums are even capable of this. They're a good bunch- hope you're flexible!

• Like 6

The Hollywood Handbook forum's in trouble!

• Like 5

Re: HDTGM & Hollywood Handbook -- Different shows have different forum cultures. We really do want to let y'all do your thing, the on-topic thing is a pretty standard internet forum rule and it's mostly a gentle suggestion. Just make sure y'all aren't breaking all the other rules and I think we will be alright :)

• Like 10

The Hollywood Handbook forum's in trouble!

Strike us down and we shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

• Like 7

Strike us down and we shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

Talk on that!

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this