🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 111 - Panic Room (w/ Katy Colloton, Katie O’Brien, Daniele Gaither, Jean Villepique, Carl Tart)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes ladies and gentleman to this new experience of your life known as Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guests are Katy Colloton and Katie O'Brien of TV Land’s Teachers! They chat about what song they always have stuck in their head, still having stage fright when it comes to singing, and the unexpected response they received for their musical episode of Teachers. Paul is then joined by Daniele Gaither, Jean Villepique, and Carl Tart, to improvise a story set in a Panic Room. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

If you’d like to provide a location for the improv on a future episode, follow @Spontaneanation on Twitter so you won/t miss the prompt!

My song that's always in my head is the Growing Pains theme song.

Also when I'm hungry, I always think "I'm starving like Marvin girl" and finish the rest of the lyrics of Shake Ya Tailfeather without fail.

My song that's always in my head is the Growing Pains theme song.

Pains!

So much good stuff here. If Carl Tart is going to become a Spont regular, I'm going to get on Twitter and request "Acme Detective Agency" every week.

PAAAUUUL F TOOOMPKINS!

I know nobody cares but I gotta share this - while they were talking in the intro I was trying to remember what's my go-to song, and JUST when I thought "Oh, right, mine is that Dirty Dancing song - Cause IIII..." at the EXACT SAME MOMENT they started singing "...haaaad the time of my lifeee". Jaw drop!

I did a classic PFT "Whaaaaat?" when Jean Villepique's name appeared in the opening credits for this week's Better Call Saul. ("Expenses") She had a lengthy scene at the end of the episode with Bob Odenkirk and it was great!

Yeah, between her and the Sklars, it was a real Earwolfy episode. None of them were doing anything particularly funny, but it looks like at least the Sklars will be back.

Sign in to follow this