🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 185 - Zeke Nicholson, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes are joined by ZEKE NICHOLSON of Lopez for a discussion of how to get so much work done.

• Like 9

Pun it, CMB

(sorry, I got the idea a few minutes ago and would have tried to make some kind of pic, but I didn't have time or talent. I enjoy your work Charlie.)

• Like 10

F*ck yes I finally made the pic and I'm right next to Greggy and Robotam!

#DreamsDoComeTrue

• Like 19

I'm chilling with my smokes and my mohawk. Friends of mine may know that I actually did have a mohawk once. Spent a whole can of hairspray on that thing

• Like 13

bone like the dr from star treks.

edit> shit wrong forum

• Like 14

It's good to make jokes, but please, before you go to Africa and join up with a warlord please, please get in touch with me. This can be a very dangerous endeavor. I can help you punch up your resume so that you can get in with the best warlords. You don't want to be burning villages with one of those cut-rate, wannabe warlords.

• Like 14

Lovely picture, lovely podcast, lovely day. Has there ever been an emoji of the little guy doing that thing with his hand like when he would be saying "bellissimo"? I think an emoji like that would be a lovely way to end this post.

• Like 13

I went to the zoo when I was doing birthright. Ever heard of evolution YOU CUNTS!?

• Like 7

Might delete that above post, it did make me giggle, but that sort of thing's not really on is it?

Edit: Nah, it stays for now.

• Like 9

It's raining out here in Ohio, but it's just pure sunshine coming out of my headphones today! It straight up hurts, the inner ear was never meant to get that much direct sunlight. Hopefully next weeks episode is very very bad so my ears can heal, cause Sean and Hayes' light is blinding us all with good laughs.

• Like 12

@CMB I was wondering how you were going to incorporate soup into the pic and thought you just dropped him. Then I saw the bow tie.

Das dope dude. Das dope.

• Like 12

Anyone else occasionally listen to the Hooray Show while they are waiting on the boys to release their next episode? Well they were riffin' on Wolfman Jack and they stumbled on Earwolfman Jack like it was smart and funny. Well, it is smart and funny but sorry, those sweeties Sean and Hayes beat you to it!

• Like 10

I'm always struggling with my transitions in and out of the cut.

Squeaking on in to say that yes, this was another amazing episode of Hollywood Handbook and it did make me smile and laugh and even bust up this morning.

• Like 11

found out about this podcast from my The Man Show discussion group. its ok.

RIP adam carolla

• Like 11

Ever since Reddit changed its algorithm and got that girl CEO, I'm seeing more posts about Sean needing to stay in the cut, and I don't like it

• Like 17

iive heard of eyebrows on fleek but zeke on hollywood handbook

please someone bring back cbb forums, ive lost my home

edit uh oh they are back and now my funny little spin on a bad post is shot. it's just a bad post, im stuck with what they call "a (your forums name)"

• Like 12

Ever since Reddit changed its algorithm and got that girl CEO, I'm seeing more posts about Sean needing to stay in the cut, and I don't like it

plus now the Reddit office attracts BEARS once a month, if you catch my drift that i am putting down here

• Like 10

also CMB, very good photo and im willing to bet photos become very popular now that i am in them

• Like 9

Yes CMB, every week I drop by the forum, just hoping beyond hope that I make it into a real CMB original. You're arguably the most talented player in the game, so keep it up and just have fun lolol

• Like 9