Episode 58 - Maxine Waters Hates Mitch McConnell (w/ Naomi Ekperigin, Andy Beckerman)

6 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 5,116 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:10 AM

Congresswoman Maxine Waters (Naomi Ekperigin) and Senator Mitch McConnell (Andy Beckerman) join the boys this week in some heated debates over hot topics like carnivals, PT Cruisers and Palmers cocoa butter. Plus, we get the details on what Patrick Stewart's orgasm is like and more!
listen to scott aukerman on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

A+ Star Wars talk. Great ep all around.

#3 MattManz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

Quite possibly the worst Mitch McConnell impression I've ever heard. With all due respect.

#4 Sippycup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:13 PM

View PostMattManz, on 10 May 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

Quite possibly the worst Mitch McConnell impression I've ever heard. With all due respect.

There have been a lot of bad impressions. One of the best parts about Hard Nation imo

#5 MattManz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

View PostSippycup, on 10 May 2017 - 09:13 PM, said:

There have been a lot of bad impressions. One of the best parts about Hard Nation imo

Definitely but there's so much comedy in that voice of his alone, turning it up to 11 would've been a real treat.

#6 Toad Fictional Character

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNewt Jersey

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:05 PM

"Ahhh yes the phantom menace!"

lololol

perfect episode.

#7 Chauncy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

I once visited (the garage) of Pres. George H. W. Bush's house in Maine. While hanging out with the Secret Service we noticed a glorious painting leaning up against the wall of George, Martha and Milly the dog ALL painted as clowns. Evidently a fan did it for them. No telling why they never brought into the house.