🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 58 - Maxine Waters Hates Mitch McConnell (w/ Naomi Ekperigin, Andy Beckerman)

Congresswoman Maxine Waters (Naomi Ekperigin) and Senator Mitch McConnell (Andy Beckerman) join the boys this week in some heated debates over hot topics like carnivals, PT Cruisers and Palmers cocoa butter. Plus, we get the details on what Patrick Stewart's orgasm is like and more!

Quite possibly the worst Mitch McConnell impression I've ever heard. With all due respect.

Quite possibly the worst Mitch McConnell impression I've ever heard. With all due respect.

There have been a lot of bad impressions. One of the best parts about Hard Nation imo

• Like 1

There have been a lot of bad impressions. One of the best parts about Hard Nation imo

Definitely but there's so much comedy in that voice of his alone, turning it up to 11 would've been a real treat.

I once visited (the garage) of Pres. George H. W. Bush's house in Maine. While hanging out with the Secret Service we noticed a glorious painting leaning up against the wall of George, Martha and Milly the dog ALL painted as clowns. Evidently a fan did it for them. No telling why they never brought into the house.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this