🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 336 - No Chumming

Improviser and actress Lauren Lapkus returns to Who Charted this week for a mid-May chartfest! She joins Howard and Kulap in counting down the Top 5 Songs on Billboard’s Hot 100 while pondering over Miley Cyrus’s new leaf and lamenting swimming lesson struggles, and they share their favorite products from Shark Tank during the TV Chart. Plus, Kulap reports on her yogativities, and Howard gets a furry visitor during Two Charted!

There's a new squirrel in town.

Always love the pods where Lauren can be herself and still be just as goofy.

• Like 3

Yeah, this was one where I definitely wanted more time with the guest.The Ed Sheeran discussion was amazing even if Lauren is obviously wrong.

• Like 1

At least they finally brought up the idea of banning the song. My fear is that Howard's berating of the Chart Curator about wanting charts based off sales/listens is going to get us back into a rut of the same songs every week. I hope they go back to the international charts, those were fun to riff on and mixed it up.

• Like 1

There were plenty of different charts that they would rotate between before they ever started using subjective lists or even Shazam and that ilk. And yes, the return of Chart Transplant (even if they couldn't remember the name) is a good solution either way.

Why not something so simple as the country chart, the R & B chart, the adult contemporary chart, the modern rock chart, the alternative chart? There are tons of real Bllboard charts that are current trends!

• Like 4

Only now noticed that if video of these isn't on the Who Charted facebook, it's cause it's on Earwolf's. Good times.

"There's a new squirrel in town" is just quintessential Howard and brought me genuine delight

Keep doing you Howie

Sign in to follow this