🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 112 - Life Drawing Class (w/ Ted Leo, Colleen Smith, Craig Cackowski, Jordan Black)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes adult men and women back to Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guest is singer-songwriter Ted Leo! They chat about when was the last time Ted cried out of happiness, a story about a determined tortoise, and going from having a fear of animals as a kid to now living with a cat. Paul is then joined by Colleen Smith, Craig Cackowski, and Jordan Black, to improvise a story set in Life Drawing Class. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

If you’d like to provide a location for the improv on a future episode, follow @Spontaneanation on Twitter so you won/t miss the prompt!

Uh guys, i don't want to alarm anyone, but i think that guy reading the ad at the start WASN'T MACK WELDON

EDIT: this was a great episode. When you have three all-stars like this they can really have more fun with the format

• Like 1

YES! Ted is one of my favorite musicians and all-around good people, can't wait to listen.

Great ep...and there may or may not be a commercial currently in heavy rotation that makes me well up every time I see it.

Sign in to follow this