🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 487 - Genie Awareness

Classically trained actor Haley Joel Osment, best known for his role of Slow Joey on the Comedy Bang! Bang! TV show returns to talk about his new show on Amazon called “Oasis,” what’s going on with his character from The Sixth Sense, and contemplating death for the first time while working on A.I. Artificial Intelligence. Then, financial planner Doug Gropes returns to help Scott and Haley with his expert advice. Later, Bunty Pickles, the sister of the “Cash Me Ousside/Howbow Dah” girl stops by to tell us how she created her sister’s fame and catchphrases. Plus, activist Carl Smart arrives to talk about genie awareness.

• Like 1

now that the forums are back i would finally like to say that i have not finished this episode yet

• Like 4

I can't explain it but Bunty Pickles saying 'arboretum' is the funniest thing ever

• Like 1

I think Doug Gropes may be one of my superiors at work.

• Like 1

haven't had a chance to listen yet but genuinely lolled just at the name "Carl Smart"

• Like 1

I can't explain it but Bunty Pickles saying 'arboretum' is the funniest thing ever

******Its Bundtie Pickles everyone please revise your documents

• Like 3

Haley is really funny, I wish he would have been involved more in the later segments. For anyone who hasn't seen it, the Slow Joey spin-off episode from the last season of CBB is amazing.

• Like 2

Fucking Ryan Gaul is incredible

"like the length like the sound thats how you do it folks!" - scott aukerfriend

• Like 3

I want to say this episode was greater than the sum of its parts but that implies the parts weren't great to begin with.

Now I'm curious if Lauren really doesn't know who Hot Dog is and which of her characters should meet him. Probably Big Sue, right?

• Like 1

Slow Joey with a hell of a (less than one year old) beard!

holy shia labeouf!

Just wanted to post today to say:

May Nineteen!

The Cuervo Gold

The fine Colombian

Make tonight a wonderful thing

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this