๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 11 (Maximiliano's Pick)

If we're talking cartoon crushes, I am all about...

giphy.gif

AND YES I DO MEAN BOTH OF THEM. That is the hottest unholy union.

• Like 9

ย 

My first ever crush was Daphne from Scooby-Doo, and more recently I held a flame for Helen Parr.

ย 

I hear you.

And Cameron H is basically a cartoon character.

ย 

Maybe because that finger is covered by his stupid gloves

ย 

Vlvmp.gif

• Like 6

My first cartoon crush was the one, the only

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

Side note: My friend asked me to describe "my physical type" the other week. I am just now realizing that I described Tuxedo Mask.

• Like 8

ย 

And Cameron H is basically a cartoon character.

ย 

ย 

Only physically.

• Like 9

My first cartoon crush was the one, the only

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

Side note: My friend asked me to describe "my physical type" the other week. I am just now realizing that I described Tuxedo Mask.

I also had a crush on Tuxedo Mask, but then I realized what anime guy didn't I have a crush on as a kid??? Basically every anime that was on Adult Swim in the early 2000s had a character that I was diggin'. But definitely add on Gambit to that situation cause yes.

ย 

Also I think young me was into Aladdin.

• Like 9

Seeing as Tuxedo Mask has been brought up and this is a musical thread, are you aware that there has been numerous Sailor Moon musicals here in Japan?

ย 

• Like 6

I've heard Plague Dogs is also very dark, but I've never seen it. I saw Watership Down when I was young and NOT READY for it, but y'know, cartoons are only for little kids, right???

I just got time to read the rest of the thread. No reflection on JammerLea but I am tickled by the suggestion that something named Plague Dogs could be anything but dark.

• Like 5

I also had a crush on Tuxedo Mask, but then I realized what anime guy didn't I have a crush on as a kid??? Basically every anime that was on Adult Swim in the early 2000s had a character that I was diggin'. But definitely add on Gambit to that situation cause yes.

ย 

I feel old (born in 1969). My first crushes were Betty and Veronica.

• Like 7

I LOVE Anastasia. I mean it's a fantastic movie but also because I had a huge crush on Dimirti (if you can crush on cartoons).

ย 

I don't know...

ย 

ย 

...CAN YOU!!!?????

uaYnTgJVmR_D6uUMN0J0rA-default.jpg

Also Gadget is a relative of Bridget from An American Tail!!! BOOM!!

ย 

ed32e7d01bdb24a4f0e120973f176786.jpg

Their names even rhyme (...and they look alike)

ย 

• Like 5

Seeing as Tuxedo Mask has been brought up and this is a musical thread, are you aware that there has been numerous Sailor Moon musicals here in Japan?

ย 

The Japanese series Hetalia (that I devote too much of my life to) started producing musicals this past year. They recently announced their third production. I have a friend who has been trying to translate the first one, and she kindly streamed the first two for me. They are soooo paaainful to watch. I don't remember the first one that much, but the second one opens with the characters pretending to swim across the ocean and it is fucking ridiculous. But what absolutely killed me was when one of the characters came out WEARING A STROLLER to play his baby self.

ย 

b88vn6.jpg

• Like 4

ย 

As I mentioned on a thread months ago, young me was also attracted to Disney's Robin Hood. After further contemplation, I think my adoration for British accents began with him.

ย 

giphy.gif?response_id=591d36106cfd35e4dbc2877b

ย 

No. I am now. Brb

• Like 8

Guys, I think I need to learn Japanese. That video Cam posted was insane and I want more. On the other hand, I like the mystery.

• Like 7

Guys, I think I need to learn Japanese. That video Cam posted was insane and I want more. On the other hand, I like the mystery.

You're only encouraging me to post more random Japanese things

• Like 8

Going along with the crushing on cartoon/animated charaxcters,I'm really interested in finding out next week who Cam Bert's mom finds Ted Neeley Handsome.

• Like 7

Going along with the crushing on cartoon/animated charaxcters,I'm really interested in finding out next week who Cam Bert's mom finds Ted Neeley Handsome.

If we were doing the sequel it would have been the Jimmy Stewart sheriff. He may not be Ted Neeley Handsome but my mom loves Jimmy Stewart more than some family members.

• Like 8

If we were doing the sequel it would have been the Jimmy Stewart sheriff. He may not be Ted Neeley Handsome but my mom loves Jimmy Stewart more than some family members.

ย 

I mean....I get it

• Like 4

I'm about to watch An American Tail for like the 5th time this week and I will take my final notes to post on the Week 12 thread tomorrow...

ย 

Wish me Luck ;)

ย 

P.S.: I googled images for "Wish Me Luck" and this was one of the results LOL

ย 

quotes_Wish_me_luck-s500x375-274694.jpg

• Like 5

Hey, totally off topic (since this thread is moving over to the new one tomorrow) but three quick TV-related questions:

ย 

1) Who's watching 'American Gods'?

2) Who's watching 'Fargo'?

3) Does anyone see the new promos for 'Twin Peaks' and just think 'I don't believe you anymore, Mr. Mayor' whenever Kyle McLaughlan comes on?

ย 

Okay, carry on.

• Like 3

I'm watching American Gods! Starz is the only premium cable I have

• Like 3

Hey, totally off topic (since this thread is moving over to the new one tomorrow) but three quick TV-related questions:

ย 

1) Who's watching 'American Gods'?

2) Who's watching 'Fargo'?

3) Does anyone see the new promos for 'Twin Peaks' and just think 'I don't believe you anymore, Mr. Mayor' whenever Kyle McLaughlan comes on?

ย 

Okay, carry on.

1. Me!

2. Me!

3. No, but I start wondering where Fred and Carrie are.

• Like 2

Watching American Gods (and loving it)

ย 

I haven't watched a single season of Fargo (but know I need to)

ย 

I don't remember anything about the original Twin Peaks except that Fire Walk With Me is weird as hell, so I don't know if I'll watch that or not.