🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 11 (Maximiliano's Pick)

Hey, totally off topic (since this thread is moving over to the new one tomorrow) but three quick TV-related questions:

1) Who's watching 'American Gods'?

2) Who's watching 'Fargo'?

3) Does anyone see the new promos for 'Twin Peaks' and just think 'I don't believe you anymore, Mr. Mayor' whenever Kyle McLaughlan comes on?

Okay, carry on.

1. I don't have Starz and I'm mad about it

2. Totally didn't realize it had already started and am now mad about it

3. Yes

• Like 1

1. I don't have Starz and I'm mad about it

2. Totally didn't realize it had already started and am now mad about it

3. Yes

I can't wait for you to get caught up on American Gods. Do you get Showtime to watch Twin Peaks?

I can't wait for you to get caught up on American Gods. Do you get Showtime to watch Twin Peaks?

Yes but no cause I have a confession: I never watched the original series. I know Showtime aired it about a month ago so I'm hoping it's on demand so I can watch the whole thing.

American Gods is, aside from a perhaps over-reliance on CGI, a bloody masterpiece. I really thought the book was unadaptable but McShane is god damn poetry as Mr. Wednesday. The casting overall is fantastic. Could anyone ever do Czernobog justice as well as Peter Stormare did?

Fargo season 3 is stunningly, frighteningly good. OMG Taylor, catch up ASAP. That goes double for you EvR.

Yes but no cause I have a confession: I never watched the original series. I know Showtime aired it about a month ago so I'm hoping it's on demand so I can watch the whole thing.

I think the original series is on Netflix if you have that.

I think the original series is on Netflix if you have that.

Think hulu and amazon prime too!

I too forgot that Fargo started. Glad to hear S3 is as solid as the previous seasons. I'm so behind on my tv!

will be catching up!

Also in other musical news, Lin-Manuel Miranda was cast in the Ducktales reboot

• Like 3