🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 11 (Maximiliano's Pick)

Sorting some work stuff out at the moment... I'll be back with my pick shortly

NkAsxF1.gif

j/k

• Like 9

Me: hey, they thread has a few posts, that means there's a pick there.

*click*

*scroll*

Max: Hold up and be patient, it's coming.

Me: Okay, cool, I can dig it.

*two seconds pass*

rs_500x260-150828103141-Stephen-Colbert-give-it-to-me-now.gif

• Like 11

Max, we've come to a consensus. You have to quit your job.

• Like 11

"Thank you for your patience... Your call is very important to us... Our operators are busy at this moment... Plese try again later... GOOOD BYEEEEEEE!!" ;)

I've made my choice... It's the 1986 (the year that I was born) film...

american_tail_ver1.jpg

I like part 2 where Fivel goes West better but maybe a pick for another week (or later in page 50 of next weeks thread ;) ) Also Its weird that I didn't remember this film series when I was talking about my limited musicals knowledge lol

• Like 11

"Thank you for your patience... Your call is very important to us... Our operators are busy at this moment... Plese try again later... GOOOD BYEEEEEEE!!" ;)

american_tail_ver1.jpg

I like part 2 where Fivel goes West better but maybe a pick for another week (or later in page 50 of next weeks thread ;) ) Also Its weird that I didn't remember this film series when I was talking about my limited musicals knowledge lol

Sweet! Another childhood favourite and another excuse to talk about Don Bluth!

You know what this means folks, we are one step closer to watching Rock-A-Doodle!

lDllC1Q.gif

• Like 10

"Thank you for your patience... Your call is very important to us... Our operators are busy at this moment... Plese try again later... GOOOD BYEEEEEEE!!" ;)/>

american_tail_ver1.jpg

I like part 2 where Fivel goes West better but maybe a pick for another week (or later in page 50 of next weeks thread ;)/> ) Also Its weird that I didn't remember this film series when I was talking about my limited musicals knowledge lol

This should be quite the palate cleanser :)

• Like 11

american_tail_ver1.jpg

YAY! This was going to be my choice if it came down to that. Now I get to find another.

• Like 9

We're the same age! And great choice!

You know what this means folks, we are one step closer to watching Rock-A-Doodle!

lDllC1Q.gif

OMG I love that movie and also have not thought about it in years. Now I have that song stuck in my head.

• Like 9

This should be quite the palate cleanser :)

What about the scene where Fievel rolls around in baked beans?

• Like 7

I havemt seen this movie since i saw it in the theaters. This will be a walk down memory lane.

• Like 7

My college roommate forced me to watch this when she found out I had literally zero memory of it! We were in the photo studios and pulled out the white backdrop and turned it into a movie screen just to watch An American Tail lol.

• Like 8

How dare you pick this anti-cat propaganda film.

J/k - I haven't seen this in a long time. I'm looking forward to revisiting it.

• Like 8

I remember much more about Fievel Goes West than I do about the first movie. We had that one on VHS, and my sister and I used to watch it a lot.

Also, the sequel featured Jimmy Stewart's final performance, and we definitely will be talking about it, so fucking strap in!

• Like 6

I vaguely remember watching this one as a kid...Do not remember a whole lot. So interested in revisiting.

lDllC1Q.gif

Oh man, I loved Rock A Doodle. My brother, sister, and I watched it all the time.

• Like 4

This should be quite the palate cleanser :)/>

Aggressive.

I've never seen this movie, only know half of a song from the CBB Solo Bolos. Looking forward to it.

• Like 6

lDllC1Q.gif

As long as it's not fucking All Dogs Go to Heaven. That movie has NOT aged well at all.

• Like 5