🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 62 — What The Heck?

Randy and Jason are on the road so they decided to try something different this week. No quick hits, no Sklarbitration, no characters, just an hour or so with Marc Maron. Marc, as you probably know, hosts a very popular podcast called WTF? and we've decided to plug into his formula just this once! The three discuss comedy idols, getting started in the industry, the business of podcasting, and Marc's connection to the sports world. We hope you enjoy.

Big fan of Cheap Seats and the podcast since inception, but, I enjoyed the Skalrs getting close to being humanized as much as Maron pouring himself out. Enjoyable. Silly is great, but once in a while, these type of episodes are fun. Might be nice to see who/what the brothers Sklar are instead of just the charachters

What happened to the Brody Stevens episode? I thought I saw in the email last week that he was the guest. Not that I'm complaining about Marc Maron, but I was psyched for some Steven Brody Stevens!

Can't wait! I 'm a full blown WTF addict and love the idea of Sklars Maron meet up. Huzzah!

This is some good stuff....Love the fact the guys aren't scared to change things up a little bit.

CAPS LOCK.

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. I LOST MANY BRAINCELLS WHILE WATCHING CHEAP SEATS IN COLLEGE, AND HERE I AM PAINTING AND FUNCTIONING FULLY ON MY OWN LISTENING TO JASON AND THE SKLARGONAUTS.

IT CAN WORK FOR YOU TWO! AND TOO!

Sign in to follow this