🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 186 - New Card Business, Our Close Friend

Sounds like a f@$%*n corker. Patiently awaiting the drop. Oh and suck it chanson

• Like 8

This is just a reminder for Kevin if he ever feels bad about himself: (a sexy photo)

rip in reese's peaces
  • Like 10

love it when big dalton pulls through with a stunning thread for a new episode

• Like 14

I can't wait until the more arty farty forumers post mockups of some of the cards. I'll be sure to give those posts a like. Get in quick to get those likes!

• Like 9

For all you forum "readers" who wanna become true grit posters, here's a free-be: Condoleezza Rice-A-Roni. That funny user name is sure to capture the minds and hearts of a Chanson, a kid Cisco, maybe even Dem Boyz demselves.

• Like 8

More hand squeezed great epi pulp all stuck up in my teefs.

Made my squirt meself

• Like 5

certified MILF checking in to say i love the show

• Like 13

Hey everyone. Great job on last week's forum! Dalton, great job on beating July and Agata again to posting this week's forum topic. Sean and Hayes, great job on continuing to do a great funny podcast!

• Like 10

MILF

Mike I'd Like for Friendship

Also, me on Page 1? I'm your Page 2 Boi! WTF LOL SMDH!

• Like 9

So Sean has gone? Are we going to be breaking into a new series of The Big Apple Bible? I mean I love you Tom but you are no Sean.

But EW Scripps must of realized they can't go totally without Seany boy, apparently there's a new podcast coming to HOWL(TELL IT DIES) staring good ol' Bang Rodgman, and engineer Brett and the master himself Clemdog.

But if anyone has any info on this "I uh have to take a break for a while" please, please me.

• Like 4

Yeah that seemed ominous to me as well? Not sure I like this new direction. But it's just another 161 hours until we find out!

• Like 7

card (n)

A person regarded as odd or amusing.

‘He laughed: ‘You're a card, you know’’

no need to write any cause the boyz ARE cards!! hahahahaha lol

• Like 4

where can i find some ecard for when theres a good episode of a podcast? ahahahaahahahaa

• Like 12

in a world of all grinches isn't the best one really the worst? Wiger is an example of a good grinch, but H&S are actually pretty bad grinches, meaning they're funny, smart and kind

unless Sean truly wants to be the most grinchiest grinch, in which case there's absolutely nothing wrong with that

(I can say all this because I myself am a huge grinch)

• Like 5

listened to the ep while voting today. Poll workers seeing me buss up.

Given the current political climate, they probably thought you were laughing at politicians!

*rimshot*

• Like 6

listened to the ep while voting today. Poll workers seeing me buss up.

I bet it was actually pole workers... Sounds like Kevin's kind of place.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this