🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 488 - 3 Kidnapped Boys

Stand-up comedian Al Madrigal joins Scott to talk about ventriloquists, his new comedy special on Showtime “Shrimpin’ Ain’t Easy,” the Showtime series “I’m Dying Up Here” based on the bestselling book of the same name, and his time on The Daily Show. Then, three local kids Cam Paxton, Brian Credit, and Billy Neville stop by the show to tell us about their recent experience getting kidnapped. Plus, everyone plays a game of Would You Rather!

• Like 1

I think I'm in love with Alison Rich in the most non-dangerous way possible please don't arrest and/or pepper spray me.

Edit: Also, not because she is playing a small boy here. Oh god, please leave the police out of this.

• Like 1

Great ep! I really hope Allison becomes a regular contributor, I've loved her on HH . Al seemed like a real turd for shitting Steve-O though.

I don't know why I didn't skip past the Life of Pi spoilers

I don't know why I didn't skip past the Life of Pi spoilers

It sounds fucking insane!

Very funny episode. Characters with a weird twist that gets gradually revealed are almost always good.

I liked the episode (though I've no idea who played which kid), but when one of them started getting into the current season of Silicon Valley, I laughed really loud.

• Like 2

This episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! the podcast made me laugh

• Like 4

Al Madrigal or Alan Alda meets Johnny Carson?!

I definitely thought he was going for a Carson impression once or twice, especially when he started to tell that Terry Bradshaw story.

Sign in to follow this