🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 489 - The Bajillion Dollar Propertie$ Elevator Pitch

The cast and crew of Seeso’s Bajillion Dollar Propertie$ returns on this week’s Comedy Bang! Bang! Kulap Vilaysack, Paul F. Tompkins, Dan Ahdoot, Drew Tarver, Mandell Maughan, Eugene Cordero, Tawny Newsome, and Tim Baltz are in the studio ready to give listeners the elevator pitch of the show and talk about what to look for in the new season. Plus, Orph Bergentrack and The Bergentrack Family Familial Band stop by to sing some songs!

Yes yes yes I am happy this makes me happy

• Like 1

I'm very sorry to hear about the tragic death of Ryan Gaul. I didn't even know that he was sick.

• Like 1

I'm very sorry to hear about the tragic death of Ryan Gaul. I didn't even know that he was sick.

I believe it was an accident. I heard he was ( hush ) drunk at work ( hush/ ).

• Like 4

I'm always so happy when my worries a show has too many guests to be coherent are proven wrong. (Because sometimes it's not.)

And as funny as Drew Tarver is I'm equally impressed by his follow through.(And that accent is really growing on me.)

(This is my parentheses heavy post)

• Like 1

When Trey started going all in on Batman references, I think that was my favorite part.

One thing I couldn't place was who was Gishel and who was Mackenzie? Which was Mandel and which was Kulap?

I can't write down my favourite lines of the episode because I start crying from laughing even thinking about them

• Like 1

I can't write down my favourite lines of the episode because I start crying from laughing even thinking about them

Scott: Alright guys, please never return.

PFT: You can count on it!

You said it, Scotty!

I'm always so happy when my worries a show has too many guests to be coherent are proven wrong. (Because sometimes it's not.)

And as funny as Drew Tarver is I'm equally impressed by his follow through.(And that accent is really growing on me.)

(This is my parentheses heavy post)

Which guest-heavy episodes haven't been coherent?

When Trey started going all in on Batman references, I think that was my favorite part.

One thing I couldn't place was who was Gishel and who was Mackenzie? Which was Mandel and which was Kulap?

Mandell and Baltz played the twins, Kulap the old lady

• Like 1

Mandell and Baltz played the twins, Kulap the old lady

The Old Gray Lady?

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this