🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 188 - Tawny Newsome, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes bring in TAWNY NEWSOME from Bajillion Dollar Properties for a real estate venture.

• Like 8

so is it all but confirmed at this point that scott aukerman is begging these sweet HH guests to come on Comedy Bang Bang right after theyre done recording with the boys?

• Like 8

Hello everyone, glad to be on the forums. I would like to be the first to congratulate Sean and Hayes on making a great podcast. I think it is good and healthy to stay up late smoking cigarettes and listening to podcasts! I'm a millennial!

• Like 11

Hi, this weekend I went to Chanson Island and had a great time. Saw the bicycle in the tree, spent some time on some really awesome beaches, and had dinner with Chanson and Souprman. Thank you for an amazing day, Chanson. And thank you Souprman for that perfect hug. I'll always remember the words "Soup's got ya". This has nothing to do with this week's episode, just gotta make a permanent record of the account on the HH forums so I can show it to my grandchildren someday. And yes, I am a grandfather who holds back information about his weekend from his grandchildren until he feels like they are ready to handle it. Just another fun fact about Hebry ;)

• Like 14

It's a shame that instead of a sneaky internet thing "tor" doesn't mean 'great podcast guest'. I'd be able to do a cracking play on the word "realtor".

• Like 11

Another week, another spectacular pod release. Just wish it wasn't the final one again. Welp guys. It's been a blast commiserating with all of you. Maybe we'll meet again on a long distance rope phone at a science museum. . Bon voyage mi amigos.

• Like 10

I don't wanna be in the office today, but that's the only time I listen to my 'casts, and I do wanna listen to this episode. Classic example of Schrodinger's cat

• Like 13

This is a beautifully timed episode given the fact that I have been in the market for an Earwolf pod casting studio

• Like 11

One day a Tuesday will come and the prophecy of the show ending will be fulfilled. On that day I will begin to cleanse the world of this disease known as humanity. Until then I'll look forward to the laughs.

• Like 8

Great episode, great guest, and as always, great hosts!

a lot less bug talk this ep. thanks for being good sports and cutting down.

- kevin o'brien

• Like 15

More like Tawny AWESOME haha! This episode had it ALL! I was laughing a whole lot and I really love to do that. I am a big fan of this show and love to listen to it each week!! With hosts like Hayes and Sean, you can't go wrong! Looking forward to the next episode of Hollywood Handbook haha what a rush

• Like 17

I feel like the main theme of this episode was the redemption of Engineer Sam.

• Like 8

tawny earned every cent of her commission on this episode, great guest but more importantly great realtor

• Like 12

@gameofscones

• Like 3

Err Tawny's house is ok right? Was it Pistachio Disguisie, Santaman, The Nudi St. Colonel of New York or an even more obscure podcast reference that broke into her house?!

• Like 6

Two episodes in two days! One is behind the paywall (under that" Live at UCB" tab) its very good. This episode is still very good too. Both are very good. This has been a great week and my new desk is due to arrive tomorrow so it should continue to be great!

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this