🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 163.5 - Minisode 163.5

The power of Lactaid, the difference between a chainsaw and a buzzsaw and much more is covered on this week’s mini-sode! Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for The Running Man and we hear a behind the scenes story of The Running Man from director Steven de Souza (listen to the rest on Episode 57 of I Was There Too). Plus, you’ll find out which action-horror film we’ll be covering next week!

LA: Come check out the HDTGM Art Show over at Gallery 1988 (www.gallery1988.com).

Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepublic.com/user/howdidthisgetmade

Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:

Paul’s new comedy Drive Share is available on Go90. Paul can be seen on Veep. You can see June and Paul on NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU. June stars in Grace and Frankie on Netflix, as well as Lady Dynamite alongside with Jason.

Jason can be seen in The Lego Batman Movie, How to Be Single, Sleeping with Other People, and is still indeed in The Dictator.

The Wraith? Cool.

Though poor Chopping Mall still awaits its turn. Was anyone at that live show? Anything happen that could explain the delay?

The Wraith? Cool.

Though poor Chopping Mall still awaits its turn. Was anyone at that live show? Anything happen that could explain the delay?

they just save episodes for when there will be break in recordings. it's summer so i guess they saved a couple of eps to cover holidays or they're away shooting something

• Like 1

Oh god, someone gave them Brainscan. Now my roommate is gonna have an excuse to make me watch it.

Also, Dear Paul, I don't need to know about anyone getting off to these movies. TMI. Please don't encourage them.

• Like 9

Also, Dear Paul, I don't need to know about anyone getting off to these movies. TMI. Please don't encourage them.

Totally agree. Creepy dudes need no encouragement.

• Like 8

I just found out Lucy Pinder is going to be in Sharknado 5. That gives me a reason to watch it.

Then I found out Katie Price is going to be in Sharknado 5. That gives me a reason to not watch it.

also agree

200.gif#7-grid1

• Like 6

As a general rule of thumb nobody, not your closest friends or those that you love, wants to hear about the first time you got off.

• Like 7

Also, I want to say that I totally agree with Paul: that dude's Arnold impersonation is hilariously bad.

• Like 5

Oh man, I finally checked out the HDTGM art show page at Gallery 1988 and there's some really nice work there! I hope the show does well! I really wish I had had the nerve to contribute.

• Like 3

Oh man, I finally checked out the HDTGM art show page at Gallery 1988 and there's some really nice work there! I hope the show does well! I really wish I had had the nerve to contribute.

there's some beautiful pieces there. i was going to try my luck with my sign for mr. nanny but i'm glad i didn't now. my favs are the theodore rex and cobra pieces. between all that art work and all the themes coming in ... there's some very talented people out there.

• Like 2

Yea its unfortunate that some dudes arent getting the fucking joke when Jason says something gross. The reason we laugh at Jason is because he clearly doesnt mean it.

When you call in to tell some anecdotal story of your emergence into puberty. Its not a joke, its a fucking weird glimpse into your psyche.

• Like 7

Yea its unfortunate that some dudes arent getting the fucking joke when Jason says something gross. The reason we laugh at Jason is because he clearly doesnt mean it.

between paul playing people's masturbatory histories and him reading out the condom adverts .. i've been making this face alot lately.

rs_500x281-150624145049-yuck_that_70s_show.gif

• Like 3

When you call in to tell some anecdotal story of your emergence into puberty. Its not a joke, its a fucking weird glimpse into your psyche.

In fact, here's a handy guide... hehe "handy" guide...

If you say you jacked off to something that you wouldn't think about jacking off to... That's the joke, it's subverting the premise, and makes you the butt of the joke.

If you say you jacked off to something that you would think about jacking off to... That's too much info

So, some possible examples...

"You know something, that chicken scene in LOL... I must have jacked off about three or four times watching it!" - Obvious joke

"That scene when that really hot woman wasn't wearing much... I must have jacked off about three or four times watching it!" - That's a statement of fact.

It doesn't bother me, but there's a time and place.

Welp, we finally got an answer on Southland Tales.

hqdefault.jpg

Such a bummer. I think we had figured that it was because of Earwolf friends, but at least we know finally.

Welp, we finally got an answer on Southland Tales.

Such a bummer. I think we had figured that it was because of Earwolf friends, but at least we know finally.

i was saving watching it incase they covered it but i guess i can watch it myself now and see what all the fuss is about.

i watched dolph lundgren's punisher last night. if they hadn't already done war zone i'd recommend it. there are a few great WTF moments in it.

• Like 1

While I don't like hearing it either and find it gross, to be fair Paul did say he wanted more calls like that after the first one.

While I don't like hearing it either and find it gross, to be fair Paul did say he wanted more calls like that after the first one.

Agreed, its hard to knock some of these people when they're clearly tickling one of Paul's funny bones. That said, I think Paul would either greatly re-think, or otherwise leave them out entirely if he knew that he was grossing out a sizable portion of his listening audience on this board.

• Like 7

Agreed, its hard to knock some of these people when they're clearly tickling one of Paul's funny bones. That said, I think Paul would either greatly re-think, or otherwise leave them out entirely if he knew that he was grossing out a sizable portion of his listening audience on this board.

So, I've been lurking in these forums since the first episode and I've never really had anything to contribute. But if registering for an account will get these jerk off stories to stop then it's totally worth it. Paul, please stop encouraging this crap. It's disgusting!

• Like 7

i watched dolph lundgren's punisher last night. if they hadn't already done war zone i'd recommend it. there are a few great WTF moments in it.

Weird thing about that Punisher flick is that with minor things in the movie here and there, it's far closer to the comics at that time than the other two movies. It's surprisingly watchable.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this