🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 189 - Mookie Blaiklock, Our Evergreen Friend

Sean and Hayes are joined by MOOKIE BLAIKLOCK to record a normal episode of the show in the present day.

• Like 5

Oh cool, I like that there's another episode this week! I'm going to listen the hell outta this one

• Like 9

Evergreen is a tree, not a podcast. Nice try boyz, nice try.

• Like 6

I'm not liking anyone's forum posts this week until it is confirmed that THE BOYS are safe and healthy.

Funny stuff and everything (5star ep) but I am worried.

• Like 9

Promo code THEBOYS cashtag MakeMyVersionProAgain

Subject: Re: Fwd: HAVE YOU FRIGGIN SEEN THIS?!?

[begin transmission]

Are you even a Friggin fan? You don't see podcasts, you listen to them? Anyway I found a half torn campaign poster from when Kevin tried to become Mayor of Hollywood or something, I sent the picture portion to resident Podcast Art Restoration Expert CMB, see if he can do something with it. I would share all these campaign promises with the forum but they're pretty gross, he just talks about making us safer by doing more upskirts, saying we'll defeat our enemies by never giving them the satisfaction of a release? Not sure but on the bottom here there's some sort of cross-promotion for Blue Apron, there's a crossed out section where he's laid out a plan to combat deforestation by hunting down all the cheeba hawks? Idk if that's gonna fly, LOL. Anyway, hope this helps!

Love,

Cisco

• Like 9

Evergreen is a tree, not a podcast. Nice try boyz, nice try.

Sounds like some kind bud to me. Lay low everyone, cheeba hawks will be out today!

• Like 5

i would never raise my children to be a cheeba hawk. my kid will always have kind buds in their lunchable and you better believe i will teach them to do some sick french inhales make all the other kids jealous and the teacher so impressed that they give em straight C's even though they never turn in homework because its rolled up into a big fat one

• Like 6

So my quest is a simple one: I wanna read Madame Bovary in English, and I want the highly praised Lydia Davis translation, and I want it on my Kindle. These old books are cheap on Amazon so no real reason to pirate, so I search "madame bovary davis." Got a hit, it looks a little sketchy, it's "illustrated" and with a "free audio book" .. who cares, I just want the words but so long as they're the Davis...

see where I'm going with this...

there's even an excerpt.. the translation seems beautiful, some stuff where you can tell it's pretty faithful to how the phrasing might be in French, but still has a smooth literary, easy reading cadence to a modern non-native anglophone..

I download the book and its like they ran the Flaubert through GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!!

aye yi yi, only in america right folks!?

• Like 8

The dog licking Hayes's face has an erection.

I mean, can ya blame him?

• Like 8

Wow can't believe you made such a rookie mistake. I learned about Flaubert translation scams on my first day using the Internet.

Internet scammer: "I'm a Nigerian prince, and I spend my days translating Flaubert into English. I would like to share it with you, my friend, but I am sorry that I must request $1.75, in advance, to defray the cost of my amazon reseller account and to pay down my student loans."

Nohorseman: "Seems legit, lemme go find my wallet. "

• Like 8

Look how hairy Seans legs are. Shave your jeans much, bro? smh

p.s. this episode kicked ass and all the other shows in the podcast arena it seems like that scene in the new thor movie like lets pretend Hayes was captured and they cut his hair and made him fight in an arena and then they announced who he is fighting and its like "THE INCREDDIBLE SEAN" and Sean just bursts through the doors and he screams "RAAAAAHHHH" and you see the look on Hayes face and everyone thinks he shoul be like "ahh" but really hes like "yippee!" and then he says "THATS MY FRIEND ! I KNOE HIM FROM WORK!" and then all of the audience realizes theyre actually other podcasts and Sean and Hayes about to kick their ass oh and Mookie is there he is... Groot.

• Like 12

Sounds like some kind bud to me. Lay low everyone, cheeba hawks will be out today!

Yes

I mean, can ya blame him?

No

sup could I hit that?

Yes

• Like 6

mfw new hollywood handbook

6dWSBo7_d.jpg

• Like 6

hi. just had a look at twitter. does anyone else think that smart guys nick wiger and hayes davenport should do their own chapo sorta podcast. just something to think about. thanks

now THIS is a patreon i'd put down some money for

• Like 8

now THIS is a patreon i'd put down some money for

greggy. thank you so much for reviving my post in this thread - my original post was admittedly poorly timed (in terms of attracting clout, impressions, etc)

anyway. i would also be a patreon

• Like 6

Hi Sean and Hayes, I know you moved on from reality shows but I think this is still relevant to the podcast as he will no doubt be all over our screens for years to come

• Like 13

What if Sean and Hayes guested on Rose Buddies? Wouldn't that be cool? I think so.

No, it's a stupid idea.

Just forget I said anything.

No.

Pretend Honlads said it!

I'm Honlads now!

BLEH BLEH BLEH LOOK AT HOW TIPPY MY CUP IS

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA

Sorry H-man, I had to burn ya to save face.

• Like 11

honlads be quiet now you cup looking bitch!

• Like 7

what's yall fave metro boomin beat

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this