🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 190 - Bang Rodgman, Our Spinoff Friend

The boys welcome BANG RODGMAN to the show to talk about his new podcast Hollywood Masterclass.

• Like 6

I've been to Thomas Edison's house. Dude's gotta bangin banyan tree and a sweet high dive, but his neighbor is a pretty big racist.

• Like 9

Wait so the Hollywood Hand spin off podcast ISNT "Chef Kevin's Cooking Masterclass presented by Blue Apron" ?!?

• Like 7

Where do I cram all this loose urinal change to obtain said masterclass?

Howl.fm/lastepisosad

• Like 7

Everyone knows that I'm notoriously straight, but I'd like to kiss all of today's hosts and guests on this show.

• Like 11

Mountain Goats have been providing the boyz with podcasting uniforms since Reality Show Show in the early 90's. I can't wait to hear what news the bring from the E3 showfloor.

• Like 10

so am I just supposed to keep these shoulder pads on for the rest of my life now

• Like 8

Well, it's been a good run, but I think we've all felt the the podcast has been lacking recently. Glad to see it's finally ending, and Sean is going on to something better.

lUBX9kW.jpg

• Like 20

Shock it Chanson

Shock%20it%20Chanson.png

Look at Charlie over here, just shamelessly shilling for Universal's Dark Universe. I remember when the weekly forum shops were high art, before they sold out to the mainstream

• Like 8

Guys, engineer cody sent me some cut audio from after this week's episode, sean was talking to hayes about some good times they had and Hayes abruptly yelled "I'm not crying!" And then stormed out of the room and I guess came back later and was kind of chuckling saying well well well? Anyway the sound cut out and Brett texted me back "I guess look out for Big Apple Badasses coming super soon to like, a patreon or something?" And then tom isn't doing an episode of the best show this week? Super weird. Anyway this has been my favorite thing ever and I love all of you like you were family

Edit: I told him "if we're pitching names I've got two. Giants of Industry with Hayes and Tom OR Yuk Yuk Chuckle Hour with Tom and Mitch and Hayes" but do you guys have any suggestions?

• Like 6

so_long_boys.jpg

So Long Boys. I'll miss you Hayes, but a stone's gotta role.

• Like 9

I don't. Sorry

• Like 2

we've learned a lot, thought a lot, and laughed, but we can all agree this is the right time for the show to go. thanks for the episodes

• Like 16

From the HH Facebook page, 14 minutes ago:

"Hey friends, Intern Andy here. Bad news for our haters, the show is NOT ending. There is more good Hollywood podcast to come"

I mean, I should know better by this point, but I really thought this was it

• Like 7

From the HH Facebook page, 14 minutes ago:

"Hey friends, Intern Andy here. Bad news for our haters, the show is NOT ending. There is more good Hollywood podcast to come"

I mean, I should know better by this point, but I really thought this was it

Man these guys are really gonna put me in the cookie jar with all this joking around.

• Like 6

I don't know. I think NOT is an acronym for "Now Officially Terrifically". It makes sense that way. Terrific ep to go out on. The "more good Hollywood podcast to come" must be Masterclass.

I love Intern Andy as if he was my own doctor, but I'm not trusting him over THE BOYS and they said this was the last one.

• Like 10

Did you guys even listen to this ep?

Clearly this is the last one, you could almost hear them squeezing the last remaining juice out in the last half hour.

• Like 16

They are probably quitting the show because they found out I got married and they are so depressed I'm off the market they can't go on.

You guys might think being a single mom isn't attractive to hot young men but I have found quite the opposite to be true.

I should start a podcast.

Edited to add:

I am going to see The Mountain Goats this month in RI. Which is a terrible place. And in November in Northampton which actually ok if you like that sort of thing

• Like 9

Sign in to follow this