🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 119 - Kimmy Gatewood, Rebekka Johnson: Hot Lunch

Welcome back to Hot Lunch with Taran Creamer and Shirley Winsome (Kimmy Gatewood, Rebekka Johnson)! Join Taran and Shirley at the high school lunch table where they host a podcast in hopes to get someone else to sit with them. This week the most popular girl at school Britney Sloane, the school nurse, lunch lady Nancy, and more sit at the lunch table to talk about what’s for lunch today. Plus, Traci Reardon stops by to offer her Twitter followers high school advice in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

Really been enjoying these episodes where Lauren gets to do multiple characters. Plus, Traci in her natural habitat!

• Like 2

Just discovered The Apple Sisters for the first time this week and they go and appear on 3 of my fave podcasts in a row, an embarrassment of riches!

this felt like an episode of Bob's Burgers

• Like 2

Great ep!

I don't know if they were just accidentally left out this week or if it was an intentional decision, but I like the show more without Lauren doing the bookend segments (especially the opening one). I get why they're done, but it makes it harder to get into the world of the episode.

Sign in to follow this