🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 14 (EvRobert's Pick)

ALSO, what do you get when the most charismatic Australian gets to sing and dance in a top hat and tails with the star of High School Musical? HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS WE SHOULD DO THIS MOVIE:

I was going to suggest a compare/contrast with Jim Dale's (Dr. Terminus in Pete's Dragon) performance in Barnum but it doesn't look like that was ever filmed. Just Michael Crawford.

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 3

I was going to suggest a compare/contrast with Jim Dale's (Dr. Terminus in Pete's Dragon) performance in Barnum but it doesn't look like that was ever filmed. Just Michael Crawford.

I got halfway through this trailer and thought 'Oh shit, it's a film adaptation of the musical 'Barnum'': I don't know that musical at all so just assumed the song that was through the trailer was from the show. And then at the end, when I'm expecting it to say 'BARNUM' on the end credits, the real title 'THE GREATEST SHOWMAN' came up and I felt like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrIvKKT_nk

• Like 6

Hey everyone! I'm easing back in from some time away from the boards, but I wanted to say:

Jordan Knight

N*SYNC

Sporty

Scary

Ginger

Posh

Baby

I hated Simon and Garfunkel until very recently

Ravenclaw

Neither Blur nor Oasis

Dan van Kirk is the best.

• Like 5

So many Ravenclaws. Where my Hufflepuffs at?

Getting their lunch money stolen by Slytherins.

• Like 4

So many Ravenclaws. Where my Hufflepuffs at?

whenever I take a "which house are you quiz" I'm always Hufflepuff. Which I think is prob most accurate..but then taking the one on Pottermore recently said I was a Gryffindor.

I'm a Huffledor / Gryffinpuff ?

• Like 4

whenever I take a "which house are you quiz" I'm always Hufflepuff. Which I think is prob most accurate..but then taking the one on Pottermore recently said I was a Gryffindor.

I'm a Huffledor / Gryffinpuff ?

ME TOO!

I call myself the Neville because I feel like I'm a Gryffindor at heart but could totally see myself end up in Hufflepuff.

Most recently I took a quiz that claimed to even more accurate than Pottermore (how can you be more accurate than the woman who wrote the books???) and it said I was 45.8% Hufflepuff and 45.5% Ravenclaw... which is new lol.

• Like 3

ME TOO!

I call myself the Neville because I feel like I'm a Gryffindor at heart but could totally see myself end up in Hufflepuff.

Most recently I took a quiz that claimed to even more accurate than Pottermore (how can you be more accurate than the woman who wrote the books???) and it said I was 45.8% Hufflepuff and 45.5% Ravenclaw... which is new lol.

That literally does not add up.

• Like 4

She's three-tenths house elf.

• Like 4

I got 8.6% Gryffindor and .1% Slytherin if that helps your math.

But I reject that I'm only that much Gryffindor!

She's three-tenths house elf.

TAYLOR IS A FREE ELF!

• Like 4

I got 8.6% Gryffindor and .1% Slytherin if that helps your math.

Oh ok, lol. I thought they only gave you the other 2 numbers...

UATdA.gif

• Like 5

I call myself a Ravenclaw but I'm probably closer to a Huffleclaw. Like studying is fine but HOLY COW I CAN LIVE NEXT TO THE KITCHEN

• Like 4