🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 192 - Julie Klausner, Our Tonys Friend

Sean and Hayes are once again joined by JULIE KLAUSNER to help them prepare a show that will win the upcoming Tony Awards.

• Like 7

finally, these r the only episodes my girlfriend will listen to!

she go wowzer for klausner

oh, sorry, you didnt know??

im taken my the best :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks julie

cause a couple that pods togetha live foreva

trust this

• Like 17

I find a University advertising their Master's program on a comedy podcast NOT SKETCHY AT ALL.

• Like 8

One of the best episodes. Not to be skipped. So glad Hayes went back for to say

Mr Spamburgers

as I was screaming that at my phone on the bus.

• Like 10

yea i always prefer to get my education advice from vine stars

EDIT: this post was way better if it was right under bumpys

• Like 11

The foresight one must have to record an episode before the band breaks up AND make it spearmint by calling all the correct winners. Amazing. Not sure what I expected though.

The part where Julie is louder than needed though. Wow.

• Like 5

Took my 5 year old to see DanTDM this weekend, better than expected, but not good. This episode though? Haven't listened to it yet, but maybe it's really good everyone.

• Like 5

Hi, I'm Chanson and I am still alive. Very much not dead here. Just alive, living life, doing breathing and eating and consuming enough fluids. Y'know, living people things.

• Like 12

ill comment on this as soon as the site goes back up, mark my words

• Like 5

It's nice they are releasing old Julie eps so that we don't have to face the reality of our beloved show being over.

• Like 14

This episode makes me yearn for the glorious halcyon days of yesteryear, back when a mouse skellington was too scary, and the popcorn gallery was because it's movies yeah, and the boys were trying to overtake wolf den on the earwolf pod rankings. I feel like nowadays it's all splitsider encomiums and podmass mentions. When was the last time you got a hayzie bone like, or were asked to call in and be a guest because they couldn't find anyone? The show is too successful my friends, and the kindest thing we can do is stop listening to it until it is on the brink of failure again. That's the only way to get Sean and Hayes to pay attention to us like they used to.

PS great ep, I laughed a lot! A real, real lot.

• Like 10

The braves have "beat the freeze" well you'd have to be real fuckin brave to try and play "beat the boyz" best podcast going undefeated 50 foot head start

• Like 9

Man, Colin really grew a backbone on that ad eh?

• Like 8

I find a University advertising their Master's program on a comedy podcast NOT SKETCHY AT ALL.

Save it for the (company-requested-and-then-reneged) roast battle!

• Like 6

I enjoyed how Hayes seemingly tried to start a 'this is our last show' bit at the end and Julie just talked over it and shut that shit down

• Like 10

FYI guys. Julie comes to these forums and reads all the comments regularly, especially on her fantastic epi's. Sometimes she drops little naughets that only forum people with custom member types understand. So everyone posts pics of you making smore's!

• Like 9

thats a good idea, here's mine from thursday last week

EWlXBcP.jpg

• Like 12

Sign in to follow this