🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 495 - Who CBBeefed?

Jason “Heynong Man” Mantzoukas is back to join Scott to talk about his new film The House, improvising alongside Amy Poehler and Will Ferrell, and horse rights. Then, senior class president nominee Jennifer Spot stops by to tell us about her platform and why we should vote for her. Plus, artist Jason Turley takes us through a couple of his adult coloring books that help beat the stress and heat.

I didn't realize these puzzle pieces fit together and now I can't wait to see the result.

A bonus CBB on Thursday with Zouks/Mary/Tim is my 2nd favorite thing to wake up to.

is the first Folgers in your cup?

• Like 2

Conundrum!

Do I pay to see Baby Driver and then when its over, sneak in to see The House?

Or pay to see The House and sneak in to see Baby Driver?

• Like 1

Here's the poster... I'm gonna spam Jason's twitter account with it...

19260635_814103318737065_3850630035385714924_n.png?oh=933492352e5b7762b169a737c4f13039&oe=5A0B450B

• Like 1

"Why did your wife leave you?"

"I have a shitty attitude."

Why I can't stop laughing now is beyond me.

• Like 2

clutch Klobb reference by Baltz

• Like 5

"Why did your wife leave you?"

"I have a shitty attitude."

Why I can't stop laughing now is beyond me.

"His attitude beats the heat" and the subsequent reaction were amazing. Really, the whole Grimace discussion.

This episode was like Jennifer's opponent in a boxing match - it really hit the spot.

Did anyone notice that there was at least one extra female voice and one extra male voice laughing off-mic.

he mentioned klobb and i was like wait...that's not a real gun, this has to be a goldeneye reference. was happy

• Like 2

Loved this episode. I'm gonna go see The House this weekend and contribute my fair share of the CBB bump.

Before you commit to anything remember it's been established 'the CBB bump' is just Scott having sex.

Did anyone notice that there was at least one extra female voice and one extra male voice laughing off-mic.

I too noticed this

Before you commit to anything remember it's been established 'the CBB bump' is just Scott having sex.

Can't be. It's not that kind of show.

You can't kill yourself with a Klobb that thing does no damage

• Like 1

Could have sworn it was James Adomian laughing. Hoping he was going to pop out of the Plugs Bag as Gov. Jesse.

I loved the Chief Queef reference. That was the first CBB episode I ever heard.

A bonus CBB on Thursday with Zouks/Mary/Tim is my 2nd favorite thing to wake up to.

Not my favorite Mary performance, but she was still great. Tim stole the show for me. Amazing lineup with a lot of wheeze laughing.

I was just relistening to this episode and two things came to mind. First, that this year Mary has been crushing with the podcast appearances. Second, with schools going back into session, it's about time these two both come back, just to see how Jennifer Spot is doing.

• Like 1