🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Season 2, Ep 16 - Tom the Girlfriend

Baron Ragoon has brought his new girlfriend to the Tavern. She seems vaguely familiar. Also, Blemish is around.

Credits:

Arnie: Arnie Niekamp

Chunt: Adal Rifai

Usidore: Matt Young

Tomblain Belaroth: Steve Waltien

Baron Ragoon: Chris Rathjen

Blemish: Martin Wilson

Mysterious Man: Tim Sniffen

Craig: Ryan DiGiorgi

Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi

Theme Music: Andy Poland

Magic Tavern Logo: Allard Laban

Audio Assistance: Jason Knox

Production Assistance: Garrett Schultz

I created a profile specifically to ask you, no-go to beg you, to please KILL THE TOM CHARACTER. The actor is horrible, he doesn't play off the main cast well, his voice is grating, he isn't funny, he has bad timing, he forces the narrative into awkward directions to fit whatever thing he's got planned instead of flowing with the cast, and he's just an awful, boring, terrible character. His near constant presence is the worst thing about this new "season," and there are a LOT of bad things about this "season." Please, I don't want to unsubscribe. Just kill Tom and get back to the way it used to be.

Dusted off my account to say: Tom is great, the actor is great and plays off the main cast well and I like his voice, it's never felt awkward to me when he's on the show and if it was a problem surely you wouldn't bring him back, and I think the new "season" has been great. Don't kill Tom and keep up the good work!

Sign in to follow this