🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 44 — Toilet Full of Scary

We're just one week into October and already the chart orchard has turned into a spooky Halloween maze! Test your fears as the Billboard Top Dance Singles goblins and weekend box office ghouls wait behind every twist and turn to frighten you. Rob Huebel is here to hold your hand (and play a round of Chart Goose), and if the ghost scratches on his chest are any indication, he's prepared to fight! Are you ready to be transported to the scary world of LMFAO and Killer Elite? Are you prepared to fend off scary strangers at birthday parties and videotape armed gunmen?Do I look pretty?

I was amused that you told Huebel Gooding Jr. that the Chart Goose entries may have to do with his life, and yet he still didn't figure that out until halfway through the list. The "realization" moment by the guest is my favorite part of the personal charts!

Agreed, Julia. Tim Heidecker making the "Allentown" connection, and chuckling, "You dummies..." made me so happy.

@Rachel... I'm drawing a complete blank. There was one week when the guest FLIPPED OUT he was so excited by the answers, and Howard had to let him know it was a bit. It cracked me up.

One of the best Bonus Charts ever!

Lil' Swaggy, Fat Chub & The Boyz, and Weird Al make for a much better dance chart. "Hey, Where's Everybody Going?" is the best song name of all time.

Hilarious episode - Rob Huebel might be the funniest guest so far. That Kulap Jackee commercial almost made me throw my iphone out the window, though.

Bring back Sloppy Timmy or get DBS on the commercials but Not Jackee. Please no Jackee.
-
Aside from that fantastic episode fellas as always.

Holy god, I was not expecting Howard to be that much of a creepshow. (In the clip, that is.)
Amazing/disturbing.

i had to hit pause at 14:04 to catch my breath.

i've been laughing so hard i couldn't breathe for about 12 minutes straight.

i almost popped two blood vessels when HK started talking about scare tactics.

ok, heartrate back to somewhat normal...

hitting unpause.... NOW...

Anyone know how to connect to Heubel Gooding, Jr.: Life Coach? I sure could use some support from a gigantic celebrity to improve my life! Please...Anyone?...

loved the episode. missed Sloppy Timmy.

and please stop telling the guests the game is about them. it's so much fun to hear them piece it all together around #3.

Huuuuueeeebbbeeellll! That's all I need to say. He knocked it out of the park

This episode is an angel of joyousness.

Sign in to follow this