🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 344 - Two Foot Beach

Actor, comedian, and improvisor Tim Baltz (Shrink) joins Howard and Kulap to count down the best in summah charts! We hear a special music chart of the Top 5 Howard Kremer Songs on Spotify while Tim explains the benefits of brewing your own sunscreen, and the gang talks French connections and fave Tom Petty hits during the Movie Chart. Later, Howard shows off his most patriotic item from the Summah Shrine during Two Charted.

Finally, a music chart I can get behind! Show is great and all, but lately it's been despite of those.

Surprised Baltz was born in 81, always thought him in his late 20s, such an excellent guest though. This, in spite of looking like Hitler's wet dream.

article-2066155-00283C5800000258-133_306x423.jpg304.jpg

Great ep, Tim was great. On the topic of all new Hey Gang episodes going behind a Patreon pay wall: that seems like news that should be dropped on us more like next December 22nd rather than on a July 5th. I LOVE HOWARD, I love the idea of supporting Howard, I think everyone should go buy Austin Stories DVDs and go to his comedy shows and buy his music off Bandcamp and t-shirts from Teespring. I am just really sick of monthly pay walls I'm not going to create anymore monthly fees for myself this Summah, and I really like Hey Gang so this came as a major Summah bummah to me.

• Like 1

Great ep, Tim was great. On the topic of all new Hey Gang episodes going behind a Patreon pay wall: that seems like news that should be dropped on us more like next December 22nd rather than on a July 5th. I LOVE HOWARD, I love the idea of supporting Howard, I think everyone should go buy Austin Stories DVDs and go to his comedy shows and buy his music off Bandcamp and t-shirts from Teespring. I am just really sick of monthly pay walls I'm not going to create anymore monthly fees for myself this Summah, and I really like Hey Gang so this came as a major Summah bummah to me.

Also, of almost all the podcasts I've ever listened to, Hey Gang feels like it costs the least (time/effort/money) to produce, and the release schedule has engendered the lowest amount of faith that someone paying for it would get anywhere near their money's worth.

Sign in to follow this