Episode 120 - A Murder Mystery Dinner Party (w/ Sean Clements, Hayes Davenport)

8 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 4,849 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:46 PM

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes ladies, gentlemen, and his Germany fans to Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special return guests are Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport of Hollywood Handbook! They chat about what is the first song they remember hating, Sean’s recollection of riots that occurred in the parking lot of a Dave Matthews Band concert in Connecticut, and Hayes being scared of Ace of Base growing up. Paul, Sean, and Hayes then improvise a story set in A Murder Mystery Dinner Party. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!
Want to submit a location for our improv? Follow @Spontaneanation on Twitter! We’ll ask for locations before we record, and once we do you’ll have five minutes to submit your suggestion! One suggestion per recording, thanks!

New York! There are still tickets left to see Spontaneation Live at The Bell House in Brooklyn! November 12, 10pm: bit.ly/SPONTHOUSE1710PM
listen to scott aukerman on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 mikethehuman

Even More Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationFlyover, Wisconsin

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:01 AM

good job

#3 urinalcake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Locationyes please

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:50 AM

I like that they tape this show while taking a bath.
somemody took my strarberry malk

#4 joe lerini

www.bringbackmst3k.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:52 PM

Cool.

#5 Poika

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:40 PM

So the boards have kinda died here. I know Pardo has a pretty active fan Facebook page that everyone kinda congregated to when pardcast's forums died. Where are the Earwolf people? Reddit?

#6 Bumpy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationShmocation

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:52 PM

Four comments?! Was there a Hollywood Handbook suicide pact I wasn't let in on?

#7 joe lerini

www.bringbackmst3k.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:13 PM

View PostBumpy, on 10 July 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

Four comments?! Was there a Hollywood Handbook suicide pact I wasn't let in on?

I tried but they slapped the Kool-aid out of my hand. Told me I wasn't cool enough to kill myself. So I'm still here, posting on the forums.

#8 kyleidoscope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:12 PM

Wow, Paul really shut down Engineer Brett RIGHT away. But what can you expect from someone whose heart goes out to people who continue to pretend not to understand what Black Lives Matter means???

#9 sheeshkabob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:15 AM

That murder mystery dinner improv was the most hilarious trainwreck (as was Sean's plug at the end). I love them working digs and notes about each other's performances into the storyline. A++
A big gold tooth, I live in the mouth of my homie.