🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 120 - A Murder Mystery Dinner Party (w/ Sean Clements, Hayes Davenport)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes ladies, gentlemen, and his Germany fans to Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special return guests are Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport of Hollywood Handbook! They chat about what is the first song they remember hating, Sean’s recollection of riots that occurred in the parking lot of a Dave Matthews Band concert in Connecticut, and Hayes being scared of Ace of Base growing up. Paul, Sean, and Hayes then improvise a story set in A Murder Mystery Dinner Party. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Want to submit a location for our improv? Follow @Spontaneanation on Twitter! We’ll ask for locations before we record, and once we do you’ll have five minutes to submit your suggestion! One suggestion per recording, thanks!

New York! There are still tickets left to see Spontaneation Live at The Bell House in Brooklyn! November 12, 10pm: bit.ly/SPONTHOUSE1710PM

• Like 4

I like that they tape this show while taking a bath.

• Like 6

So the boards have kinda died here. I know Pardo has a pretty active fan Facebook page that everyone kinda congregated to when pardcast's forums died. Where are the Earwolf people? Reddit?

• Like 2

Four comments?! Was there a Hollywood Handbook suicide pact I wasn't let in on?

• Like 4

Four comments?! Was there a Hollywood Handbook suicide pact I wasn't let in on?

I tried but they slapped the Kool-aid out of my hand. Told me I wasn't cool enough to kill myself. So I'm still here, posting on the forums.

• Like 3

Wow, Paul really shut down Engineer Brett RIGHT away. But what can you expect from someone whose heart goes out to people who continue to pretend not to understand what Black Lives Matter means???

• Like 4

That murder mystery dinner improv was the most hilarious trainwreck (as was Sean's plug at the end). I love them working digs and notes about each other's performances into the storyline. A++

• Like 1

... I'm blaming this episode for almost getting me fired... I kept singing just "Goin' up the country......" like a high-pitched Kermit and it's pissing off my manager... It's now in everyone's head and my coworkers want me murdered...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this