🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 194 - The I Was There Me Too Show

Sean and Hayes are joined by MATT GOURLEY to help him do his show I Was There Me Too from now on.

• Like 6

As the #1 Gourley boy I enjoyed this episode.

Also, Sean mentioned that this was the last episode. It didn't seem like the sort of thing he would joke about. Anyone else worried?

• Like 15

I have a confession to make. The first Matt Gourley episode is what got me listening to this dang show in the first place. Call me a crazy optimist, but I swear I'm actually really looking forward to listening to this episode!

• Like 17

"A new Gourley episode for me to pick.

With so many laughs, it makes me sick.

A lover's chuckle, a childs laugh.

A bag of poo in the photograph."

-Diane Keaton

• Like 8

Mr Murphy Brown, is there some kind of special program you use to get your pictures to post with such alacrity? Either way, your commitment to the bit is truly impressive. Thumbs up!

• Like 10

hey, it's me, from the spontaneanation comments section

• Like 12

This episode really keeps Earwolf and Hollywood in general in check. The jester is the only one capable of quoting PT Barnum about rackets. No one dares call the king out like Sean and Hayes.

• Like 8

This mat guy just should have shut up. Good epi.

Did anyone think that girl wolf sounded even more horned up? Must be the season.

• Like 8

Like Spunky, the first Matt Gourley ep was what got me into HH. It was nice to listen to that episode again. I wish I could listen to a new HH ep, but the show is over and they keep recycling/re-editing old eps.

Russell_Brand.jpg

• Like 13

Another normie sneaking across onto the HH side of the tracks to say I love Matt Gourley. That is all.

*Dives back over to safety just in front of the train*

(P.S. - miss all you weirdos)

• Like 9

Unlike corporations that we could name cough cough Scripps media, this episode was NOT blimey, and I think could be me best mate

• Like 10

I consistently chuckled, guffawed, and really yukked it up throughout this whole funny episode! ★★★★★

• Like 7

lauren lapkus was in a jurassic park movie, i think that sean and hayes could interview her about that for this new show concept. really intrigued by the potential of this new podcast. sad that HH is ending though.

• Like 9

Scoob it Chanson

Scoob%20it%20Chanson%201.png

You coulda easily 'shopped in a bowl of Coco Wheats with a face into those piles of food at the bottom. But ya didn't. That's fine. I see how it is.

*puts on dope shades so no one sees the tears*

• Like 6

Hi all. It's Drew from Chapman. I just wanted to get a show of hands about our ads. Do you think we're being unfairly roasted? I mean, I can take a joke, but those roasts got real nasty real quick. Thanks!

• Like 8

Guys I dont like it when they say the show is ending, I know its a joke but it makes me feel anxious

• Like 8

Dr Ewf.

I had to go to my doctor recently after developing an inexplainable tick where I visited chapman.edu/grad over and over. Very complicated site. Made my oncooter go breserkers. Maybe get one of them oncooters doctors you guys are spitting out to fix my oncooter or your site, cuz there's something not right. My doctor prescribed a new user agent, but so far no luck. Do you want to be my new DR, Dr Ewf?

• Like 3

Just popping in to post anything at all so Sean and Hayes don't think I'm one of those users who only pipes up when the popcorn gallery prompt goes up each weekend. See y'all soon ;)

• Like 8

Popcorn gallery.... now that's a name I've not heard in a long, long time....

Remember? Like the movie and then like the twitter joke? Yeah. It's a good one.

#beblessed

• Like 9

those were some sick beats from Hayes, this is definitely now in my top 3 all-time favorite last eps, and after Matt said he'd walk out if insulted again H&S did well to only tell him shut up once each

Mr Murphy Brown, is there some kind of special program you use to get your pictures to post with such alacrity? Either way, your commitment to the bit is truly impressive. Thumbs up!

thank you dev, Dalton's granny is actually my neighbor so whenever he's preparing to post a new HH ep thread he sends a mass text to all his relatives so they can share in the momentous occasion, his granny then invites me over and we make s'mores and look at photo albums after I post that week's pic

• Like 8

Dr Ewf.

I had to go to my doctor recently after developing an inexplainable tick where I visited chapman.edu/grad over and over. Very complicated site. Made my oncooter go breserkers. Maybe get one of them oncooters doctors you guys are spitting out to fix my oncooter or your site, cuz there's something not right. My doctor prescribed a new user agent, but so far no luck. Do you want to be my new DR, Dr Ewf?

As long as you're visiting the link, that's all I care about. Let's take a Big Sick approach. Keep clicking. Make the numbers go insane. Models are changing.

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this