Episode 195 - Spencer Crittenden, Our Close Friend

43 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton Maltz

Forum Boy

• Moderators
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:55 PM

Sean and Hayes are joined by SPENCER CRITTENDEN of Harmontown and they play a game.

#2 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:57 PM

Snack it Chanson

Posted Image

#3 secondeye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationChanhassen, MN

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

Just finished listening to this on 12x. Terrific ep!
Damn these vampires.

#4 Henry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:25 PM

If you have nothing better to do for over an hour, why not take a trip down memory lane and watch the evolution of Sean and Hayes' advertising techniques?

#5 Jon Onyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:30 PM

oh man this is gunna be a goodie.

Spencer is such a straight man I wonder how he will interact with Sean and Hayes

#6 Foltaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:07 AM

WHO?!

#7 robotam

plain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • LocationStandard

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:16 AM

I'm crying. What a way to end the podcast. It's been great, I'm in love with all of you.

#8 Chris Weiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationMiamisburg, OH

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:13 AM

FYE (for your entertainment), they boys got mentioned on the newest Spont with Scottie 2 Hottie. Also, in my life, I finally bought FFXV and it's real good everybody, for real!

#9 mikethehuman

Even More Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationFlyover, Wisconsin

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:11 AM

some one please check on Dan Harming, judging by the photos they sent PFT Tompkins to go after him while they were recording this episode

#10 honlads

Thanks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:04 AM

I'll never forget the time that i was laughing at a funny podcast about two hollywood idiots when during the ad break i decided to do a PhD in computational and data sciences
__________________________________________________________________________________________________Posted Image

#11 sheeshkabob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:50 AM

Finally, an Earwolf podcast that is brave, honest, raw, and not fake.
A big gold tooth, I live in the mouth of my homie.

#12 Houston

Pro-Version Alumni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationBehind you. No, other way.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:08 AM

Weird ep of TAZ.

Looking forward to this time next year when Sean and Hayes are washed up and have to come back to us to beg for hearts on Scripts Plus Augmented Reality Show Show.

Posted Image

#13 CiscoKid

Patron Saint of Forum Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

What else can I say? This is one of their bests. Colin was super game and The Boyz really gave it to him this week. When Brett started on that "you make me the man I want to be" I was like. Whoa! Dudes got chops! Anyway this is the best.
[End transmission]

#14 wintersburrrg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:25 AM

View PostCharlie Murphy Brown, on 17 July 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

Snack it Chanson

Posted Image

I am struggling to distinguish where hayes is. There seem to be two of him. He's drinking milkshake like the milkshake show but also surprised in his blue apronserving orange disks next to Shonk's sister Liz Lemons. Please provide insight. I've been staring at this picture for 8 hours straight. It is consuming me and fear I may lose my wife/career/familiy.

Please

#15 Alf Gore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:02 AM

cant believe andrew ti was a phony this whole time.

#16 Chris Weiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationMiamisburg, OH

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:11 PM

Just re-listened to the Listeners, Our Close Friends episode, and none of you sound like I'd imagined. Never meet your hero's. On a side note, Charlie Murphy Brown's 12/13/14 bit was fantastic.

#17 joe lerini

www.bringbackmst3k.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,728 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:36 PM

Cool.

#18 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:36 PM

hi I'm looking into making a module for this week's adventure so I can get a few buddies together and run a similar campaign. I know I won't weave as rich a tapestry and Spencer, but did anyone happen to draw a map of the cinema during their listen I can adapt?

Also what was the difficulty of the skill check to spin in the popcorn bucket, maybe a DC 15 or a 10 like the previous roll?

anyway can't wait to see what happens to the characters gosh Im so invested I was crying at my desk at work and my coworker came up and asked what was wrong and I told her about the new campaign and she said she's going to listen in! And she's going to bring her set of dice so we can maybe role play at lunch! this podcast rules thanks again guys

#19 mwn

problem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

there is so much masculine love in Beans's eyes in the show photo B) :wub:

@

#20 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

View Postwintersburrrg, on 18 July 2017 - 09:25 AM, said:

I am struggling to distinguish where hayes is. There seem to be two of him. He's drinking milkshake like the milkshake show but also surprised in his blue apronserving orange disks next to Shonk's sister Liz Lemons. Please provide insight. I've been staring at this picture for 8 hours straight. It is consuming me and fear I may lose my wife/career/familiy.

Please

because you ask nicely, it seems you think Alice is also a Hayes, which would actually make 3 of him including the tv, but there is still only two as the person holding the chicken patty platter is from beyond the looking glass, down the rabbit hole, second star to the right, and straight on til morning, and everybody knows Hayzie Bone from Beantown