🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 195 - Spencer Crittenden, Our Close Friend

I have a suggestion as well, how about once, and I'm just saying maybe try it once, have the ep be when the hosts went to play in a fantastic house (situated in Puppetland) known as the Playhouse, which was filled with toys, gadgets, talking furniture and appliances (e.g., Magic Screen and Chairy) and puppet characters such as Conky The Robot, Pterri the baby Pteranodon and Jambi the Genie a disembodied genie's head who lives in a jeweled box. Anyway love the show keep it up fellas

• Like 8

What-up what-up, Handbook Heads?

I'm a big sweetie who has been listening for years and finally put down his hamburger samwich long enough to get on the forum.

Loving today's episode so far but I don't like this running joke where Sean and Hayes say the show is ending. Can someone assure me that they ARE actually joking?

• Like 9

lol yeah man dont worry, if you look at the pictures for this episode you'll see paul f tompkins was there to record one more episode with them, so next week is going to be the last show not this week.

• Like 13

Secondeye, where do you get your information from. I want to believe what you say about the Popcorn Gallery, but with all this fake news these days, I don't know if I can trust anyone

• Like 6

I know no one cares, but I have a suggestion for a guest. Sean 'n' Hayes should have someone, anyone on that will be unconditionally real and honest. Maybe it would be someone not even in show business at all. It might be a guest that doesn't have a reputation to keep or career-related motivation to sit silently. The trend of past guests seems to show that guests often start off with cautious optimism, but by the end, they have already given up hope twenty-plus minutes ago that the funny berating received would cease. It would at least be interesting to hear the exchanges between Sean + Hayes and someone who doesn't act like they are being held hostage by mic-point. Whatever, though. Love the show! Thanks for doing it!

I think Jimmy Pardo would fit what you are looking for.

• Like 5

Great ep. Very proud Chapman could be even a small part of the last episode.

Joking aside, I'm thinking it's time to update the copy. Any suggestions?

BTW, I considered saying the sales guy at Earwolf canceled the rest of Chapman's contract because the show really is over. But then I thought it would be a mean, scary prank so I decided against it.

• Like 8

running jokes dont last for long on hollywood handbook so either sean will get tired of it soon or they really will end the show

• Like 9

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but THIS is the only "rpg" I'm interested in, thank you very much.

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 5

Greggy, you're not exactly filling me with confidence. Especially with this Hollywood Masterclass going on, I fear for the end of HH. Even though I've loved Bang Rodgeman on previous episodes, I can't get enough of the show as it is, as much as it baffles my loved ones when I try to describe it to them.

• Like 5

I'm okay with HH ending because I know they're just going to bring back reality SHOW show.

Tanks for the memories, boiz

• Like 8

I'd prefer to have one more Teaser Freezer before the show ends. Always brings me to tears

• Like 5

In a previous episode Sean pronounced the word cisgender as siz-gender. In this one he pronounces it sis-gender, which is the way I think most people pronounce it. Personally I think siz-gender sounds better, but thems the rules. Actually, he kind of pronounces it a bit as a mix between the two in this one. Deep lore.

• Like 4

Greggy, you're not exactly filling me with confidence. Especially with this Hollywood Masterclass going on, I fear for the end of HH. Even though I've loved Bang Rodgeman on previous episodes, I can't get enough of the show as it is, as much as it baffles my loved ones when I try to describe it to them.

Fear not, WAB: Shonk Lemons revealed that this week's Hollywood Masterclass will be the last! Now we can look forward to having no shows instead of having worry about losing one or the other.

• Like 7

i love hollywood handbook

• Like 6

raw ep, oh hi Spencer you think Dan H is a twisted maniac? now bear witness to what irreverence really looks like

COLIN!!!

• Like 5

Was that a real clue?

• Like 3

hi im just posting because i want to get a shout out on the show ty

• Like 9

I was just listening back, man that line where Sean said "next thing I'm gonna moveintohishouse" made me buss up on a different level

• Like 1