Episode 20.5 — HDTGM 20.5

26 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:03 PM

Lindsay Lohan contributed a lot of playful, positive art to the world of family films. And then she did I Know Who Killed Me. This week we watch our favorite Mean Girl transition from plucky teen topsychoticstripper (I think) and we try to do it sober, but in case we can't we want to hear your ideas for drinking games! Leave them on the forums, pick up aRidiculous Cageshirt, and come back next week!

#2 Nick Scholer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:19 AM

You could easily get Lohan for this podcast. Too bad that puts the Earwolf studios at risk for infestation...

#3 Tomas Orta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:04 AM

Take a drink every time someone in your group of friends says "why are we watching this?" i would have been very drunk.

#4 Joe Rose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:40 AM

Did you notice that the trailer you played for "I Know Who Killed Me" featured the theme song from 28 Days Later by John Murphy? Was it a fan-made trailer or did the marketing people for this Lindsey Lohan movie so lazy that they just used the music from another film?

#5 Ben Greenman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:59 AM

Take a drink every time you sense that the real Lindsay Lohan has been drinking or will soon drink.

#6 Patrick Fisackerly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:04 AM

Someone who has been in PLENTY of bad movies (as well as good ones) and is incredibly podcast-friendly is the character actor Stephen Tobolowsky. My guess is that if you approached him directly on Twitter (or via David Chen, as I know Paul has been on the /Filmcast in the past), he'd have a suggestion or two from his filmography that should get the HDTGM treatment.

Stephen has a pretty great sense of humor about the movies he's made, and if you've heard the Tobolowsky Files (and I would guess you're familiar with it), he *always* has great stories about them.

#7 james garvey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:08 AM

I Know Liquor Killed Me, ever time Lindsay Lohan talks take a drink.

#8 Ben M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

Shots of straight Curacao every time another redundant blue object is shown or filter is used. I Know Who Blue Me...see, it works on a few levels...

#9 Julian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

Just ordered my copy off Amazon - for 3 cents - but without seeing this movie, I assume you could make a good game by drinking every time someone gets Lindsey Lohan's character confused with her alternative character. Or perhaps every time this movie makes you think of a better scene in Mean girls - take a sip.

#10 NelsonTwins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

Omg! I watched this and I had no one to talk about its awfulness with. Also, Brian "Hurt Locker" Geraghty is in this and has a horrible sex scene with LiLo.

#11 NelsonTwins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:40 AM

Oh yea- a drinking game- take a drink every time Lindsay reveals a new freckle on her body.

#12 StoneColdDumDum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Location1122 Boogie Woogie Avenue

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

Take a drink every time they show Lindsay with a perplexed look on her face ,whilst not talking, and dramatic music playing in the background. I think the director choose to let her facial expressions do the talking in this film........ since she's a terrible actress.

#13 Matt Corbett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:27 PM

Take another drink every time you come to and briefly wonder when the hell the Butterfly Effect starred a girl.

#14 Brandon Kirkman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:26 PM

Here's one that would really get you fucked up: take a drink every time you see that dead, soulless look in Lindsay Lohan's eyes. You'd probably die from alcohol poisoning about half way through the movie.

#15 Reverend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:26 PM

Upon pushing play, drink yourself to death.

#16 Ben Perow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:39 PM

Take a drink every time you contemplate suicide caused by watching this movie

#17 Jamie Metrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:27 AM

Take a drink every time:

1. You are beaten over the head with the "symbolism" of the colors red or blue.

2. Slow-motion is used for "dramatic" effect.

3. Another twist! occurs.

4. LiLo is stripping and you don't see her boobs.

5. Dakota does something to demonstrate that she's "bad."

6. Jesus Christ, you haven't passed out yet? Get someone to drive you to the hospital ASAP!

#18 Mike - Age: 4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:15 PM

Drinking Game: When you start the movie, change your facebook status to - Watching Lindsay Lohan's "I Know Who Killed Me". Take a shot for every negative comment it gets, and three for every positive one.

#19 Lucas Wingard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:40 PM

drink for every time you check to see if the movies almost over.

#20 Andy Michaels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:43 AM

Sip you beer every time you wish Lindsay Lohan was naked instead of talking. Do a shot every time you realize how depressing your life is because you're watching a movie with Lindsay Lohan and she isn't even naked. Enjoy being drunk.