🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 20.5 — HDTGM 20.5

Lindsay Lohan contributed a lot of playful, positive art to the world of family films. And then she did I Know Who Killed Me. This week we watch our favorite Mean Girl transition from plucky teen topsychoticstripper (I think) and we try to do it sober, but in case we can't we want to hear your ideas for drinking games! Leave them on the forums, pick up aRidiculous Cageshirt, and come back next week!

You could easily get Lohan for this podcast. Too bad that puts the Earwolf studios at risk for infestation...

Take a drink every time someone in your group of friends says "why are we watching this?" i would have been very drunk.

Did you notice that the trailer you played for "I Know Who Killed Me" featured the theme song from 28 Days Later by John Murphy? Was it a fan-made trailer or did the marketing people for this Lindsey Lohan movie so lazy that they just used the music from another film?

Someone who has been in PLENTY of bad movies (as well as good ones) and is incredibly podcast-friendly is the character actor Stephen Tobolowsky. My guess is that if you approached him directly on Twitter (or via David Chen, as I know Paul has been on the /Filmcast in the past), he'd have a suggestion or two from his filmography that should get the HDTGM treatment.

Stephen has a pretty great sense of humor about the movies he's made, and if you've heard the Tobolowsky Files (and I would guess you're familiar with it), he *always* has great stories about them.

Shots of straight Curacao every time another redundant blue object is shown or filter is used. I Know Who Blue Me...see, it works on a few levels...

Just ordered my copy off Amazon - for 3 cents - but without seeing this movie, I assume you could make a good game by drinking every time someone gets Lindsey Lohan's character confused with her alternative character. Or perhaps every time this movie makes you think of a better scene in Mean girls - take a sip.

Omg! I watched this and I had no one to talk about its awfulness with. Also, Brian "Hurt Locker" Geraghty is in this and has a horrible sex scene with LiLo.

Take a drink every time they show Lindsay with a perplexed look on her face ,whilst not talking, and dramatic music playing in the background. I think the director choose to let her facial expressions do the talking in this film........ since she's a terrible actress.

Take another drink every time you come to and briefly wonder when the hell the Butterfly Effect starred a girl.

Here's one that would really get you fucked up: take a drink every time you see that dead, soulless look in Lindsay Lohan's eyes. You'd probably die from alcohol poisoning about half way through the movie.

Take a drink every time:

1. You are beaten over the head with the "symbolism" of the colors red or blue.

2. Slow-motion is used for "dramatic" effect.

3. Another twist! occurs.

4. LiLo is stripping and you don't see her boobs.

5. Dakota does something to demonstrate that she's "bad."

6. Jesus Christ, you haven't passed out yet? Get someone to drive you to the hospital ASAP!

Drinking Game: When you start the movie, change your facebook status to - Watching Lindsay Lohan's "I Know Who Killed Me". Take a shot for every negative comment it gets, and three for every positive one.

Sip you beer every time you wish Lindsay Lohan was naked instead of talking. Do a shot every time you realize how depressing your life is because you're watching a movie with Lindsay Lohan and she isn't even naked. Enjoy being drunk.

Drink every time you wish you were dead instead of watching this movie. There's a good chance that the alcohol poisoning will get you before the credits roll.

Drink some beer every time the film fades to red. Take a shot for every fade to blue. After the first few minutes you'll be too drunk to remember watching this catastrophe.

"Sometimes people get cut." - All-time best explanation for mutilated limbs

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MOVIE???

There are entirely too many possible drinking games from this.

1. Drink every time she mentions wanting to just leave the hospital, even after having her arm and her leg chopped off.
2. Take a drink for every tool the killer has that's made out of blue glass.
3. Take a drink every time something yellow appears, ambient lighting excluded.
4. Drink every time someone says, "Sometimes people get cut."
5. Just take a fucking drink, please. You're gonna need it.

And, to top it all off, take a drink for AskJeeves.com, as this may be the only film that actually shows use of it.

I would say drink every time something on screen is that garish shade of blue, but everybody playing that drinking game would die of alcohol poisoning 20 minutes after the opening credits. I Know Blue Killed Me.

Take a drink every time you're forced to question why the FBI is both involved in this case and too inept to use DNA, fingerprints or blood samples to prove whether Dakota is or isn't Aubrey. It's up to your own common sense how wasted you get.

Sign in to follow this