๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
Ofcoursemyhorse

Criminal (2016)

Watched this on Amazon the other day. Its a perfect fit to be covered. Its packed to brim with talented actors who I'm sure were all bummed at how fuck awful this turned out. I just wonder which big star was anchored to this project first that let them amass the stars that they did for this.

ย 

Like did they sign Kevin Costner first and thats what let them get Tommy, Gal, and Ryan Reynolds for what is essentially a cameo role?

ย 

Long story short, this movie is about scientists implanting Ryan Reynolds memories into Kevin Costners brain. I can only imagine how furious Karl Pilkington is to have his movie ideas stolen.

ย 

• Like 1

Surprisingly... I liked this movie A LOT (I have to watch it again to see if I loved it) and I think its perfect for HDTGM

At one point Kevin Costner is lumbering around Europe with some big southern accent and randomly beats up a bunch of construction workers and all I could think is yeah this probably is how the rest of the world views Americans at this point.

ย 

It is a fun movie though, Stolen is another fucking terrible movie that ends up being great mainly due to some absolutely stunning wardrobe decisions.

• Like 1

I wonder if at some point (in the script or during the shoot)

there was a kissing scene between Kevin Costner and Gal Gadot

???

ย 

I wanted to see that SO BAD by the end... The movie did not deliver that to me :(

I really thought that's what the ending was going to be. Although the ending as it already exists is pretty crazy.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this