🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 122 - A Gas Station Only Stopped at During Road Trips (w/ Marc Evan Jackson)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes everyone as he finishes up some yard work to Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guest and SOLE improvisor is Spontaneanation’s good friend Marc Evan Jackson! They chat about who was Marc’s best friend as a child and what they would do together, recognizing his old building while watching Batman v Superman, and getting disappointed in the car. They then improvise a story set at A Gas Station Only Stopped at During Road Trips. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Want to submit a location for our improv? Follow @Spontaneanation on Twitter! We’ll ask for locations before we record, and once we do you’ll have five minutes to submit your suggestion! One suggestion per recording, thanks!

Great ep! Having also grown up in Western NY, I knew that Marc was thinking of the Buffalo Jills, so I was glad that he eventually got there.

• Like 1

OMG, PFT and MEJ FTW! I love their dynamic! I am in favor of these sole guest/improviser episodes!

• Like 2

Great ep! Having also grown up in Western NY, I knew that Marc was thinking of the Buffalo Jills, so I was glad that he eventually got there.

Marcevan was really dropping the WNY references left and right it felt like. Amherst, Williamsville, Glen Falls, the Bills and Jills... he even sneakily threw a quick kimmelweck in there!

• Like 1

OMG, PFT and MEJ FTW! I love their dynamic! I am in favor of these sole guest/improviser episodes!

Yes to this! The previous solo with Craig Cackowski was also amazing. I vote for Colleen Smith as the next solo guest/improviser.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this