🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Hollywood Masterclass Episode 3 - Everybody's Gotta Eat! (w/ Hayes Davenport)

Truth is, ya gotta pay the bills, and having a little “fuck you money” don’t hurt neither.

For more Hollywood Masterclass, subscribe to Stitcher Premium (www.howl.fm/hollywood).

• Like 8

where is HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK podcast?

where is HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK podcast THIS INSTANT TELL ME?

• Like 12

Don't they know we all already used our free month to listen to all of the Masterclass episodes?? Them boys trolled us hard, dude!

• Like 8

i haven't started listening to this, but I hate it already (jk I'm gonna laugh but I'm still so scared and cold)

• Like 6

what the heck it really is just a Masterclass episode!!!! could the prophecy be true?

• Like 7

I'm gonna listen again, but I like new laughs every Tuesday and familiar laughs on other days of the week.

• Like 10

i'm not even going to dignify this thread with a comment this week. dont get me wrong i loved this episode but im not going to spend my hard earned money commenting on a thread for an episode i already paid those stinking Howl goons for. so to anyone who thinks they can come on this thread this week figuring "oh hey this isn't new content but maybe i can scrape a funny weekly comment out of mikethehuman" well guess what you better check again next week because youre not going to find it. and believe me i want to come up with a mediocre bit as much as you want to see one, but i cannot set this precedent that i am just going to comment on some episode when i've already been talking about it with my therapist for weeks. so hey what can i say better luck next time, good ep, and maybe let's try a little harder next time when it comes to the bits im doing.

• Like 12

Awww, well here's 4 and a half hours of ads if anyone is interested. And guess what, they're even older than this week's episode!

But please listen to this episode so that the boys can get some of that "[swear word] you" money. (It's the language that is actually the disappointing part to me)

• Like 12

I do not like to be fooled like this, you make me look and feel like a fool by thinking this is Hollywood Handbook when it is not Hollywood Handbook

• Like 7

I would get the podcasts that cost money if I could, but numerous problems with my hands and arms and the temperature of my skin and so forth mean that I have been, and for the foreseeable future will be, unable to buy them. So this was good and a brief respite from my legion of problems.

• Like 9

i'm not even going to dignify this thread with a comment this week. dont get me wrong i loved this episode but im not going to spend my hard earned money commenting on a thread for an episode i already paid those stinking Howl goons for. so to anyone who thinks they can come on this thread this week figuring "oh hey this isn't new content but maybe i can scrape a funny weekly comment out of mikethehuman" well guess what you better check again next week because youre not going to find it. and believe me i want to come up with a mediocre bit as much as you want to see one, but i cannot set this precedent that i am just going to comment on some episode when i've already been talking about it with my therapist for weeks. so hey what can i say better luck next time, good ep, and maybe let's try a little harder next time when it comes to the bits im doing.

Doesn't it seem pretty f*cked that Mikethehuman knows we didn't get an HH ep this week, yet he's still refusing to do one of his classic bits? It's like why is he punishing us even more? At least Henry compiled 4 hours of ads to help us feel better. Maybe do what Henry did next time, Mike, thanks.

Also, I can't even be mad at Sean and Hayes cause I've turned in the same paper to so many classes before. And also this was a great ep and Imma listen to it for a third time cause I don't want to miss an ad*

*do not sing this part of the post out loud or you'll sound like Aerosmith song

• Like 12

Doesn't it seem pretty f*cked that Mikethehuman knows we didn't get an HH ep this week, yet he's still refusing to do one of his classic bits? It's like why is he punishing us even more? At least Henry compiled 4 hours of ads to help us feel better. Maybe do what Henry did next time, Mike, thanks.

im actually working on a 6 hour super-cut of the theme song from each episodes but now im feeling like i wont even release it

• Like 12

Also, I can't even be mad at Sean and Hayes cause I've turned in the same paper to so many classes before. And also this was a great ep and Imma listen to it for a third time cause I don't want to miss an ad*

*do not sing this part of the post out loud or you'll sound like Aerosmith song

Aw, shucks. I can't take too much credit. All I did was spend hours, if not days of my life listening to a year's worth of HH episodes and snipping out the ads with some free app on my phone. Sure people are already throwing around words terms like "intrepid podcast folk hero" and "the miracle boy" and "the Steven Tyler of the forums", but I don't do it for the attention, I do it because I have no social life.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that last nickname is unrelated. It probably has either more to do with that I already do sing every forum post out loud to the tune of various Aerosmith songs or it's these fabulous collagen injections I just got in my lips.

• Like 11

Awww, well here's 4 and a half hours of ads if anyone is interested. And guess what, they're even older than this week's episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmvJC-K_qo8

But please listen to this episode so that the boys can get some of that "[swear word] you" money. (It's the language that is actually the disappointing part to me)

THANK YOU HENRY. I've been seriously hoping they would just put out an episode of their best ads. This is perfect and you are my angel of the morning and of the night

• Like 9

There are some subtle differences between this re-recording and the howl premium episode it is based on. It's a lot cleaner than the first one, but for me there is a charm to the looseness and rawness of the original recording. Sure the jokes are a little tighter the second time around, less fumbling, but I'm not sure it was worth all the trouble. Honestly, I almost wish that they had recorded a new Hollywood Handbook episode instead.

• Like 12

nice boys deserve week off :)

• Like 9

There are some subtle differences between this re-recording and the howl premium episode it is based on. It's a lot cleaner than the first one, but for me there is a charm to the looseness and rawness of the original recording. Sure the jokes are a little tighter the second time around, less fumbling, but I'm not sure it was worth all the trouble. Honestly, I almost wish that they had recorded a new Hollywood Handbook episode instead.

oh shit i mean yeah this re-record was weird and umm...

no, i blew it. sorry spunky

• Like 7