Hollywood Masterclass Episode 3 - Everybody's Gotta Eat! (w/ Hayes Davenport)

85 replies to this topic

#21 Chris Weiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationMiamisburg, OH

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:04 AM

View PostHenry, on 25 July 2017 - 06:24 AM, said:

Awww, well here's 4 and a half hours of ads if anyone is interested. And guess what, they're even older than this week's episode!

But please listen to this episode so that the boys can get some of that "[swear word] you" money. (It's the language that is actually the disappointing part to me)

THANK YOU HENRY. I've been seriously hoping they would just put out an episode of their best ads. This is perfect and you are my angel of the morning and of the night

#22 Spunky Foonerism

Commander Salamander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • LocationWhere you least expect me!

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

There are some subtle differences between this re-recording and the howl premium episode it is based on. It's a lot cleaner than the first one, but for me there is a charm to the looseness and rawness of the original recording. Sure the jokes are a little tighter the second time around, less fumbling, but I'm not sure it was worth all the trouble. Honestly, I almost wish that they had recorded a new Hollywood Handbook episode instead.

#23 souprman

this is real

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

nice boys deserve week off :)

#24 souprman

this is real

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:14 AM

View PostSpunky Foonerism, on 25 July 2017 - 10:12 AM, said:

There are some subtle differences between this re-recording and the howl premium episode it is based on. It's a lot cleaner than the first one, but for me there is a charm to the looseness and rawness of the original recording. Sure the jokes are a little tighter the second time around, less fumbling, but I'm not sure it was worth all the trouble. Honestly, I almost wish that they had recorded a new Hollywood Handbook episode instead.

oh shit i mean yeah this re-record was weird and umm...

no, i blew it. sorry spunky

#25 souprman

this is real

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:14 AM

hi forum.

#26 joe lerini

www.bringbackmst3k.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:11 PM

Cool...?

#27 WarAndBuffet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:59 PM

The boys do the best ads - pretty much the only commercials I won't skip through. Though I'm sure some advertisers probably don't care for their wild tangents...yea I'm talking about YOU Five Four clothing!

#28 Lloyd Weber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:47 PM

I like that the boys got a break this week to focus on the most important part of the pod: the ads

Speaking of ads, what happened to Champ Man University? Those bits were really good

this is my first post HH forever

#29 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:52 PM

Pretty suspicious that the one week the boys don't drop a new Hollywood Handbook a new podcast launches called "off book" you kidding me with this shit enjoy your coattail water skis rookie

#30 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:10 AM

we've received numerous reports that a rebel force comprised of bye bye man, slender man and beetlejuice have been attempting to sow discontent in the forum. if you come across any of the following aliases in circulation please DO NOT ENGAGE, promptly inform the nearest mod or officer of the pod so that justice may be served

Judge Reinholden Caulfield of Dreams
Jennie Garth Brooks & Dunn
Brian Wilson Pickett Fence
Jena Malone Wolf McQuade
Me Tarzan You Jane Austen Powers
Selma Blair Witch Project MKUltraviolet
Stan Lee Kubrick James
Grace Kelly Osbourne in the USA
Raggedy Ann Landers Holm
Kanga & Roo Paul Bettany
Ave Maria Bello

#31 Joe McGurl

#1 Handsome Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • LocationScranton, PA

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:51 AM

Got all my fingers caught in chinese finger traps and don't know how the heck to get them out and thats why I haven't been posting but I figured out the voice to text feature so now I am able to post I am so hungry and can't use my hands to eat so I have been shoving my face into pies at local bakeries around town and they have all banned me except for one and that is Toad's Patisserie I will go there later for whay may be my last meal ever this is a good show and provided me lots of laughs in my final moments
The ONLY 3 time Hollywood Handbook Pro-Version winner.

A nice boy.

#32 Jack Johnson P.I.

Voted Forum's Least Liked Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Locationvacation jason's dream destination

Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:01 AM

View PostJoe McGurl, on 26 July 2017 - 06:51 AM, said:

I figured out the voice to text feature so now I am able to post

View PostJoe McGurl, on 26 July 2017 - 06:51 AM, said:

whay
this shit ain't adding up, McGurl :huh: :wacko: :ph34r:
cheque out my band https://soundcloud.com/2cruel4scuel

2's gooses

#33 Joe McGurl

#1 Handsome Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • LocationScranton, PA

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:23 AM

View PostJack Johnson P.I., on 26 July 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

this shit ain't adding up, McGurl :huh: :wacko: :ph34r:

Sorry this is a classic voice to text blunder it was supposed to read whey I much like a famous Miss Muffett I will be sitting on my tuffett eating curds and whey
The ONLY 3 time Hollywood Handbook Pro-Version winner.

A nice boy.

#34 robotam

plain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationStandard

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:30 PM

My dad's friend owns earwolf, so I heard this episode a few weeks ago. I liked it then and I like it now.

#35 DrewF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

View PostLloyd Weber, on 25 July 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

I like that the boys got a break this week to focus on the most important part of the pod: the ads

Speaking of ads, what happened to Champ Man University? Those bits were really good

this is my first post HH forever

I can personally confirm that, yes, there will be more ChapChap ads. More importantly, I can confirm that there will be at least six more episodes of HH.

#36 Mediocre Joe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:54 PM

The boys have proved themselves master ( ;) ) manipulators by negging us this week after establishing kino and demonstrating value over 195 episodes. Time to put on Aerosmith's "Pink", lie on the bed and wiggle my besocked feet in the air, and pine for the return of The Sweeties.

#37 CiscoKid

Patron Saint of Forum Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

DrewTF or robo, either you guys got some juicy sclusies for the scoop troop about upcoming guests on our favorite podcast? You better not hold out or the whole forum will call you a nerd which we like around here so they'll probably say meathead or jock or something

#38 JoshEck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:11 AM

I'm 100% convinced Sean said, "...Welcome to my Monster Claps." (@3:07)

#39 mikethehuman

Even More Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • LocationFlyover, Wisconsin

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:15 AM

a cousin of mine had the monster clap one time and i do not recommend it

#40 DrewF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:48 AM

View PostCiscoKid, on 26 July 2017 - 07:25 PM, said:

DrewTF or robo, either you guys got some juicy sclusies for the scoop troop about upcoming guests on our favorite podcast? You better not hold out or the whole forum will call you a nerd which we like around here so they'll probably say meathead or jock or something

Confirmed guests include Santa Man, Verbatim Vic, Mark from High School, Deadpool, and the Joker.