🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Hollywood Masterclass Episode 3 - Everybody's Gotta Eat! (w/ Hayes Davenport)

The boys do the best ads - pretty much the only commercials I won't skip through. Though I'm sure some advertisers probably don't care for their wild tangents...yea I'm talking about YOU Five Four clothing!

• Like 10

I like that the boys got a break this week to focus on the most important part of the pod: the ads

Speaking of ads, what happened to Champ Man University? Those bits were really good

this is my first post HH forever

• Like 12

Pretty suspicious that the one week the boys don't drop a new Hollywood Handbook a new podcast launches called "off book" you kidding me with this shit enjoy your coattail water skis rookie

• Like 11

we've received numerous reports that a rebel force comprised of bye bye man, slender man and beetlejuice have been attempting to sow discontent in the forum. if you come across any of the following aliases in circulation please DO NOT ENGAGE, promptly inform the nearest mod or officer of the pod so that justice may be served

Judge Reinholden Caulfield of Dreams

Jennie Garth Brooks & Dunn

Brian Wilson Pickett Fence

Jena Malone Wolf McQuade

Me Tarzan You Jane Austen Powers

Selma Blair Witch Project MKUltraviolet

Stan Lee Kubrick James

Grace Kelly Osbourne in the USA

Raggedy Ann Landers Holm

Kanga & Roo Paul Bettany

Ave Maria Bello

• Like 10

Got all my fingers caught in chinese finger traps and don't know how the heck to get them out and thats why I haven't been posting but I figured out the voice to text feature so now I am able to post I am so hungry and can't use my hands to eat so I have been shoving my face into pies at local bakeries around town and they have all banned me except for one and that is Toad's Patisserie I will go there later for whay may be my last meal ever this is a good show and provided me lots of laughs in my final moments

• Like 13

I figured out the voice to text feature so now I am able to post
whay
this shit ain't adding up, McGurl :huh::wacko::ph34r:
  • Like 10

this shit ain't adding up, McGurl :huh::wacko::ph34r:

Sorry this is a classic voice to text blunder it was supposed to read whey I much like a famous Miss Muffett I will be sitting on my tuffett eating curds and whey

• Like 9

My dad's friend owns earwolf, so I heard this episode a few weeks ago. I liked it then and I like it now.

• Like 12

I like that the boys got a break this week to focus on the most important part of the pod: the ads

Speaking of ads, what happened to Champ Man University? Those bits were really good

this is my first post HH forever

I can personally confirm that, yes, there will be more ChapChap ads. More importantly, I can confirm that there will be at least six more episodes of HH.

• Like 7

The boys have proved themselves master ( ;) ) manipulators by negging us this week after establishing kino and demonstrating value over 195 episodes. Time to put on Aerosmith's "Pink", lie on the bed and wiggle my besocked feet in the air, and pine for the return of The Sweeties.

• Like 8

DrewTF or robo, either you guys got some juicy sclusies for the scoop troop about upcoming guests on our favorite podcast? You better not hold out or the whole forum will call you a nerd which we like around here so they'll probably say meathead or jock or something

• Like 8

I'm 100% convinced Sean said, "...Welcome to my Monster Claps." (@3:07)

• Like 10

a cousin of mine had the monster clap one time and i do not recommend it

• Like 8

DrewTF or robo, either you guys got some juicy sclusies for the scoop troop about upcoming guests on our favorite podcast? You better not hold out or the whole forum will call you a nerd which we like around here so they'll probably say meathead or jock or something

Confirmed guests include Santa Man, Verbatim Vic, Mark from High School, Deadpool, and the Joker.

• Like 5

Ok, here's a message to SEAN and friggin HAYES:

Yeah, that's right boys, I still listen to your FRIGGIN podcast, ever thought about that!!?

So, nice try trying to never come back again, but THINK AGAIN.

"Snap on you, snap on me,

poo poo poo, pee pee pee"

-you guys, being funny

ps- Seriously, don't go away you doobuses!

• Like 9

DrewTF or robo, either you guys got some juicy sclusies for the scoop troop about upcoming guests on our favorite podcast?

Yes. DrewF does. See previous page for details.

• Like 3

hi gang just posting bcuz id love a shout out on the show

• Like 9

Am I the only person upset about #handbookgate that slime scam alwaysman thinks he can do a best of earwolf without "da boys" no sir not today my friend. Ok so Sean isn't that funny and his improve does go off the rails from time to time but at least Hayes!!!!! HAYES IS GOOD AND FUNNY AND SMART AND NICE!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Is the forum going to see its first Cheeba-off? Winner takes name rights?

• Like 2