🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 89 — Storytime!

I'm calling it: Ken Marino is the best dad we've ever had on the show! He knows his way around Disneyland, he's super positive, he knows all the coolest stories (had you guys ever heard of Anpanman?) and he's got an awesome new kitchen to bake yummy things in! We love Ken as much as he loves sound effects! He's funny, he's honest, and we're looking forward to having him back!

First of all, that was awesome! As a married heterosexual male I still find it ok to say that I truly love Ken Marino. Second of all, I really believe you guys should rethink your stance on having kids soon. As your marriage brings so much to the podcast, kids can take it even further. By the way, I'm going to use "eat your shit when its on the table!" tonight with my kids. Hope it will work, thanks Ken!

This show took a long time to grow on me, but now I absolutely love the rapport between Andy, Elizabeth and most guests, and the very laidback feel the show gives off is very welcoming. Definitely one of my favorite podcasts now (delving into the back catalog; Adam Pally is the best person in the world), and while I was skeptical at first, I'm really glad you won the Challenge. Deserving, no doubt.

Keep up the great work, guys!

This was a very enjoyable episode. I like Ken's idea of providing a sound effects board for guests, though it could possibly lead to an abuse of sound effects (which would be totally fine with me.) Also, I find it hilarious that Ken was so calm and collected the entire time, but then started using obscenities when talking about eating one's "shit" when it's on the table.

I went on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride when I was four. When someone says "Disney World," I just picture that train coming at me in the tunnel. Don't remember the hell part, though.... must've erased that from my fragile mind.

I would like a podcast where Ken Marino watches and explains insane Japanese cartoon concepts.

This was a great episode, the rapport between Elizabeth, Andy, and Ken was fantastic and i love how Ken knew about that japanese story and his description of that Disney ride.

Very fun episode once again. Great job from Elizabeth and Andy and Ken Marino is so superb he should constantly win awards for it.

Sign in to follow this