🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 64 — Grapes Vs. Grapefruit

Randy and Jason were out of the country (the Sklarbro one, that is) for two weeks and they've got to play catch up! From fatal pierogi-eating contestants to dwarf tossing legislation, the boys are finally back in town to deliver breaking news! The guest: Gary Gulman from Last Comic Standing. He was in town for Conan and we snatched him away to talk Divison 1 Football, living with Todd Glass, and his love of grapes. We end it with a call we received a few weeks back from Gary Busey who tells us about his upcoming stint on Celebrity Wife Swap. It's good to be home! HENDERSON!

I'm so pumped that James Adomian is back on the show! And, of course, you know James Adomian stands for Jokes Amid Massive Emissions Some Antagonistic Deliquents Oppose Minor Impersonations Almost Never. (I have no idea what that means.)

There was so much Hebrew energy in the studio for this one that I thought it was Tu B'ishvat!

Gary Gulman is a hilarious comedian and he worked great with the Sklars. And of course, James Adomian as Gary Busey... My god, he will always be welcome in Sklarbro Country.

Great episode - it is absolutely killing me trying to find the specific quote Mr. Gulman referred to from (maybe) Tobias Wolff, the thing about "whatever offends us shows us what we hold sacred".

Sign in to follow this