🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 196 - Dom, The Scuzzman, and the Commenter Hunt

Sean catches up with his former writing partner DOMINIC DIERKES and Dom’s new partner THE SCUZZMAN. Then Hayes calls in from out of town.

• Like 6

I'm doing a ten-minute boycott of this episode to protest that it was released late and scared me. I do this not out of anger but out of love, because I know that the only effective way to get the boys' attention is to give them a little pinch in the pocketbook.

• Like 12

Sad to learn this is the last episode of Hollywood Handbook. I'll miss all the great bits that Sean and Hayes have done over the years. My favorite is "Heynong Man!" Please leave your favorite classic bits in the comment section below and don't forget to subscribe and hit that thumbs up button!

• Like 18

Hey Dalton, I don't think we've met but I'm Tim and I used to post here a lot, and I have a question.

Why do you not link to the episode page from the episode forum post? It would be so easy.

• Like 11

I stayed true even as the world fell apart around me, and we have shouldered this dark night of the soul together, and come out stronger for it.

The king is dead. Long live the king.

• Like 6

Hey Dalton, I don't think we've met but I'm Tim and I used to post here a lot, and I have a question.

Why do you not link to the episode page from the episode forum post? It would be so easy.

That's a great suggestion Tim! But that's just not how things work around here. The rules are very strict and I don't want to break them.

pssst, don't tell anybody this or I might get fired, but if you hover over the "shows" tab at the top you can click on Hollywood Handbook and then you're just one more click away from the latest episode. Again, please don't tell anybody this or I might get reprimanded so harshly for breaking the rules that I enter a severe downward spiral and subsequently never get to realize my one true dream of succeeding Jeff Probst as the host of Survivor. So please keep this handy life hack on the DL DL.

• Like 12

my one true dream of succeeding Jeff Probst as the host of Survivor. So please keep this handy life hack on the DL DL.

Why aren't you in the Hollywood Handbook Survivor Fantasy League, DALTON

• Like 7

This episode became available just in time for me to celebrate with a nice reuben on rye and twenty minutes of relief-weeping.

• Like 5

I think this ep was delayed cause they had to edit out the part they tried to permaban me and everyone around claimed they were noho and hayes couldn't even find me in the crowd and he looked so fuckin dumb like durr durr where's cliff, all my fans protect me and my haters strengthen me

• Like 13

Thank god, I know it's just a podcast but this morning was starting to feel like one of those 9/11 type "do you remember where you were" kinds of days. I'm not sure what I would've done if there was truly no more HH.

• Like 8

Hey guys. Nev Schulman is a personal friend of mine and he wanted to pass this message along.

is3JN8o.jpg

• Like 10