🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 196 - Dom, The Scuzzman, and the Commenter Hunt

Hey guys. Nev Schulman is a personal friend of mine and he wanted to pass this message along.

is3JN8o.jpg

Hi, Max. Thanks. This helped.

• Like 10

thanks for doing a segment this week hayes and sean, that really hit the spot. now what i would love would be a nice shout out on the show for me!!

• Like 13

All joking a salad (an old Reality Show Show joke), I'm so very glad and also real happy that this came out. Did I lose my cool and take it out on my family when a new episode didn't show up in the morning? My lawyer says not to answer that question.

• Like 9

Nev claims to be against abuse but blocks the elevator door with his groceries when someone else in his building is obviously waiting for it. Take a bathroom mirror selfie like the rest of us or you will be banned in person by Hayes

• Like 5

One of my favorite things the boyz do is dis people that post negative things about them. "Er, Wrong!" is my favorite segment.

• Like 3

of late, hollywood handbook is reminding me of one of the greatest animal experiments of all time.

schrodingers.gif

• Like 6

Who's up for a chap-a-chino? Extra thick. No, but in all seriousness, I'm thinking the copy is getting old and needs a refresh. If anyone has any ideas for how we can get the numbers to go insane, so to speak, I'm all ears.

• Like 4

Tom said on his show that he would be taking the boys to court for emotional trauma. Hopefully that means a return for Jerry Bradford and Ross Fontaine.

Love HH, by the way. Don't ever leave us.

• Like 2

lol did you know you can post on the forum in comic sans if you want?

• Like 12

hey if people are permabanned is there room for a new member?

• Like 5

Remember when there used to be ridiculous amounts of posts each week on this forum? Who is responsible for that not being now what is happening?!!?!?!

• Like 4

people say it's generally unacceptable to engage in hostile political discourse vehemently demonizing an entire swath of the population, still it's with much regret that I must inform you that-

anyone who hasn't listened to every ep of HH is a friggin dufus

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 4