🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics vol 2 Season of the Witch

Wait, why wouldn't you actively participate?

Time more than anything. I might be able to do it here and there, but I've always got a lot going on (kids, dumb social stuff, etc.).

• Like 2

if you're looking for some free HDTGM streaming movies there are a few on Tubi TV:

Sleepaway camp (all 3 of them)

lifeforce

the phantom

leprechaun (1 - 6. but they are leaving soon)

hercules in new york

hackers

chopping mall

vampires kiss

there's some really promising HDTGM movies on there. gone in 60 seconds, steel dawn, showgirls and something called Flesh + Blood. I've never seen it but ...

conquista11.jpg

• Like 2

If they're doing any movies with a medieval Rutger Hauer I demand they start with LadyHawke. I'm sorry Jason, it has not aged well.

• Like 1

Also I thought Season of the Witch was a decent movie, especially with Ron Perlman and his absurd accent.

• Like 1

Does anyone already own Season of the Witch who would be willing to host?

Also, for those people who weren't able to last time, you might want to sign up for rabb.it. Personally, I found it much easier to make comments there. We can always come back here and discuss in more detail. But it got pretty lively over there and it was a lot of fun. I don't want anyone to feel left out.

• Like 1

I have Season Of The Witch on DVD. My computer is kind of crappy and prone to slowing down for no reason. I'm not sure how resource heavy hosting on rabb.it is because that might rule me out.

• Like 1

I have Season Of The Witch on DVD. My computer is kind of crappy and prone to slowing down for no reason. I'm not sure how resource heavy hosting on rabb.it is because that might rule me out.

That's cool. If no one already has it, I'll rent it.

• Like 2

Thanks, CamH. I think there might be a way to share someone's desktop & movie player, but I could be wrong.

Also, why does grudlian own the DVD? Is it that good?

• Like 2

Also, why does grudlian own the DVD? Is it that good?

I found it for $1.00 a while ago. It's currently sitting on a pile of DVDs to sell.

• Like 2

I'm unfortunately going to have to bow out of this one, which is a total bummer. Have fun!

• Like 1

I'm unfortunately going to have to bow out of this one, which is a total bummer. Have fun!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Do we have a time for tomorrow yet? Sorry if I missed it.

• Like 1

Just a reminder that this is on for tonight! I'll send out the link closer to the start time. Anyone not on rabb.it may want to do so some time prior to 9PM EST so they're not scrambling at the last second - like I was last month...

• Like 1

I thought the movie was starting soon and got excited. Then I realized that I did the math wrong and still have an hour and a half.

What will everyone be drinking, eating or snacking upon?

• Like 1

Um...no, bro. The movie starts in about 15 minutes (maybe 5 minutes late, tbh)

• Like 1

I will be drinking red wine because I'm classy.

Actually, I have no idea what this movie is about - never read a synopsis and haven't listened to the hdtgm ep - so I don't know what to pair it with.

• Like 2

Um...no, bro. The movie starts in about 15 minutes (maybe 5 minutes late, tbh)

Sorry still jet lag travel brain.

• Like 1

Is this where we can talk about the movie?

Why was there plague in Severac if the witch/debil wasn't there?

• Like 2

Because the witch went in the river at the start and made all the drinking water plague ridden? That's the best I got.

• Like 2

My biggest question is why did Ron Perlman quit and leave with Nic Cage?

I get that they were like best friends, but was that it? He followed him because of friendship? He seemed fine with the killing and everything.

• Like 2

I've gone full-on June and almost entirely forgotten all details of the movie already.

• Like 2

I've gone full-on June and almost entirely forgotten all details of the movie already.

How could you forget the zany adventures of Behman von Bleibruck, Folsom, Debelzaq, and

Anna "The Girl?"

• Like 3