🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics vol 2 Season of the Witch

I know this was brought up in the chat but you have two paladins, a priest, a thief, a farmer and a duel class fighter priest. Such party imbalance.

• Like 3

I know this was brought up in the chat but you have two paladins, a priest, a thief, a farmer and a duel class fighter priest. Such party imbalance.

Where's my DPS at?!? And that Priest was complete balls at healing. They deserved to wipe.

• Like 2

Cake-butt brought it up last night, but would anyone else be interested in setting up viewings for the current HDTGM movies? Considering the movies we've been watching lately, it might make for a more enjoyable experience...

Season of the Witch was horrible, but I had a great time watching with you guys last night...especially reading those reviews afterward.

• Like 3

Cake-butt brought it up last night, but would anyone else be interested in setting up viewings for the current HDTGM movies? Considering the movies we've been watching lately, it might make for a more enjoyable experience...

Season of the Witch was horrible, but I had a great time watching with you guys last night...especially reading those reviews afterward.

Yeah, I might actually be motivated to watch the Garbage Pail Kids Movie if I knew we were group watching on Thursday night or something.

• Like 2

Yeah, I might actually be motivated to watch the Garbage Pail Kids Movie if I knew we were group watching on Thursday night or something.

I would also be more interested to watch it as a group...

• Like 1

I just worry about Cam B. I assume it would be Friday afternoon for him...

We should! It's available on YouTube.

Is the video any good? The quality was pretty terrible on the two I saw.

Oh the quality is shit.

But how else can we watch this? I'm not buying a DVD.

• Like 1

Oh the quality is shit.

But how else can we watch this? I'm not buying a DVD.

Oh, I haven't listened to the mini. Is that the only option? I guess that's what we'll watch then.

Oh, I haven't listened to the mini. Is that the only option? I guess that's what we'll watch then.

I don't remember if that was on the mini, but I couldn't find the streaming version on Amazon or iTunes.

• Like 1

I tried Hulu, too. No dice.

5rR0IlU.jpg

repeated rant alert:

i know there's bad copies on youtube but availability should be considered when picking these movies. it would be nice to see a good copy of it. this one isn't even available for you guys in the states. there are so many crappy movies on hulu and netflix .. and that's free!

• Like 2

5rR0IlU.jpg

repeated rant alert:

i know there's bad copies on youtube but availability should be considered when picking these movies. it would be nice to see a good copy of it. this one isn't even available for you guys in the states. there are so many crappy movies on hulu and netflix .. and that's free!

No worries! I feel the same way. I feel like I've watched my share of dodgy quality YouTube movies this year. Off the top of my head: Surf Ninjas, Ninja Terminator, Hard Ticket, this, and I want to say, Body Parts(?)

I just can't get into them when I'm straining to see what's going on. I don't mind if they're not streaming, either. I'll rent/buy them. I don't care. But I'm also trying to reduce DVD clutter, so I really don't want a disc of GPK's that I'm only going to watch once.

I don't know. I feel bad when I complain sometimes. Like, it's their show, so whether I, personally, can get a hold of and watch the film shouldn't really be a factor. I just enjoy watching the films first. And when they're not readily available, or of poor quality, it's frustrating.

The thing thing that has always set HDTGM apart from other bad movie podcasts (to me) is that the fans have a way of participating in the shenanigans. When they pick movies like this, it kind of nudges us out a bit. Again, the show isn't about me, but still...it kind of sucks when we have to jump through hoops to join the conversation.

• Like 3

I would be interested but like you said my unfortunate location would make it difficult. I assume we want to watch before the movie drops, which makes it a bit hard. The options would be I wake up extra hour or so earlier once a week and we do it around 5pm EST which is probably not good for anybody. Alternately I'm home from work around your 7am EST, so if there is a time in the morning when everyone is free.

• Like 1

I mean, maybe not this time, but next time we can just do it the day or day after it drops. It means we're watching it a week early, but I don't see any harm in that. It leaves tons of time to do superfluous research for C&O's ;)

• Like 1

I mean, maybe not this time, but next time we can just do it the day or day after it drops. It means we're watching it a week early, but I don't see any harm in that. It leaves tons of time to do superfluous research for C&O's ;)

This works as well.

• Like 2