🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 502 - Error 502

Comedian Joe Mande joins Scott to talk about his new special “Joe Mande’s Award-Winning Comedy Special” on Netflix, his social media stunt where be bought his followers, and the 2017 NBA Draft. Then, Jesse “The Mind, Body, and Soul” Ventura has been released from the plug bag to talk about his new show “Off the Grid.” Plus, Morpheus, The Dream Lord is back with an agenda to help fix Joe’s troubled dreams.

Aw, Joe really sounds like Harris at times. When he was talking about Angela Bassett, especially.

• Like 8

100%, grade A, vintage, top class, classic James Adomian, I love it

• Like 5

Aw, Joe really sounds like Harris at times. When he was talking about Angela Bassett, especially.

I was literally going to say this. It was really, really weird to me how much he sounded like Harris.

Also, it's always a pleasure to hear from Mr. Ventura, especially when he compares Hulk Hogan to a hot dog and I can't stop laughing.

• Like 4

I was literally going to say this. It was really, really weird to me how much he sounded like Harris.

I was going to say this too! It was uncanny.

• Like 2

How great that we can now expect to hear Jesse Ventura, Falcor, and Joe Mande every episode when the plug bag is open!

• Like 1

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed he sounds very similar to Harris. This just made me want to go back and listen to old Harris episodes...which never get old.

click here to pre-order your copy of the abridged version of JACKASS: THIS GUY DOESN'T GET IT: THE JESSE VENTURA (UNAUTHORIZED) WWW.:

• Like 3

If this is not that kind of show, then a silo full of cum might seem a tad out of place.

But such is The Dreaming.

Great ep!

For anyone who's on the fence about watching it, Joe's special is really good.

Poor Mande has to read all these comments about how his voice reminds everyone of his dead friend.

He was absolutely hilarious and I'm for sure going to watch his special, hope he comes back on the show soon.

Hines was v funny as usual and it was nice to see Adomian come back, I missed Jesse Ventura.

• Like 1

Interestingly enough, I've been delightfully going through a Phone Corner playlist on YouTube. But on another note, Falcor is amazing!

• Like 1

James Adomian is the one of the all-time greats. He has the gift of starting with a bat-shit crazy character that only gets more bat-shit crazy as the episode progresses. Or he becomes a dragon fromThe Neverending Story. One or the other.

• Like 3

I haven't heard Jesse Ventura's actual voice in many moons so maybe it's just me, but for me James Adomian's impression of him is dead-on perfect.

I even imagine that the real Jesse Ventura will dissolve into giggles when someone mentions Kitty Kelly.

• Like 2

Seriously, I know I'm just repeating stuff, but the similarity between Mande/Wittels voices is uncanny at times. And not only that but the fact that they were close friends, have very similar senses of humor just makes it weirder.

Sign in to follow this