🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 197 - Nicole Byer, Our Close Friend

Welcome to NICOLE BYER from Loosely Exactly Nicole to talk about the game show Family Feud she did and to do other funny shows.

• Like 7

real cheesed off at da boiz for ruining my wolfpop shirtRR4D2UX.jpg hope I enjoy this ep anyway

edit: first, suck it chanson

• Like 15

Fucking hell. There's a bit in this podcast that had me in proper hysterics. Had to pause it and everything. Don't want to spoil it.

I will be so sad when this show ends

• Like 10

I'll ask again. PLEASE come cut me down. Someone, comma, anyone, comma, please.

• Like 6

Fucking hell. There's a bit in this podcast that had me in proper hysterics. Had to pause it and everything. Don't want to spoil it.

I will be so sad when this show ends

I love when this happens. Can't see my computer screen through my tears.

• Like 5

Lot of laughs to be had in this episode for sure but after the news of Chris Pratt and Anna Farris' split, I think it's only right to end the show now so that we may all properly mourn this great loss. If THEY can't make how am *I* ever supposed to believe that love is real!!

• Like 10

I know Sean and Adam are friends, but he should know better than to joke about serious issues like that. I'm not sure I'll listen to ep 201.

pally.jpg

• Like 10

this made me realize that the guy from scream is the also the guy in the new twin peaks. hes also shaggy.

and he's also the guy from SLC punk, dish dogs and without a paddle

it is backwater by the meat puppets, Clem Dawg had it right the first time

• Like 3

I know Sean and Adam are friends, but he should know better than to joke about serious issues like that. I'm not sure I'll listen to ep 201.

pally.jpg

Yah I think Sean should be more sensitive toward the guy, those mindy residuals don't last long when they're going up your nose

• Like 3

this episode rules. only thing that could make it better would be, a nice shout out for me in there., maybe if you go on again drew you could slip one in

• Like 12

houston, i hate to call you out on this bro, but wtf is going on with your speech bubble. i mean honestly.

• Like 7

Shouldn't this be "Nicole Byer Again, Our Close Friend" ?

Hi first post in this forum. Came here to to say this. I'm glad this lazy podcast is ending. This is worse than someone not naming their computer files with 001 and just 1 so the list goes 1, 10, 11 etc. This is an outrage

• Like 5

Rather than ending at ep 200, maybe let's get another 100 with the "dark" Hayes and Sean. You know, like Spiderman/Venom, Batman/Ben Affleck. Just an idea.

• Like 6