🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 303 - The Auditions

Jessica St. Clair, Lennon Parham, and Will Hines join Matt Besser for this week’s improv4humans! They perform scenes about a group audition involving jetpacks, having your name drawn out by an improv coach, and a couple that won’t tolerate peeking while kissing. Plus, a family game of Monopoly gets extremely tense, and Jessica goes through a series of challenges in order to change her IMDB profile picture.

303 - Jessica St. Clair, Lennon Parham, Will Hines

(0:50 - 20:07) Intro Story - Besser said he could ride a wheelie in his special skills - A group audition requires knowledge of how to use a jetpack

(20:08 - 29:20) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Besser coaching Monkeydick - Urban Outfitters starts selling backpacks full of cats

(29:51 - 44:32) Let’s Talk Some More About That - How the improvisers’ names have changed over the years - Will gets his name overextended by improv coach

(48:04 - 55:30) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Lennon’s blue man group audition - Final round of blue man group auditions comes down to a blue dick

(56:11 - 1:09:09) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Keeping your eyes open during sex - A couple accuses each other of peeking while kissing

(1:09:12 - 1:26:01) WTF Is Going On? - Taiwan Parliament gets violent - A family game of monopoly gets extremely tense

(1:26:02 - 1:41:00) Letter From a Fan...Or Is It? - Someone emailed Besser asking him to be their comedic sidekick - Jessica has to go through a series of zones to get her IMDB pic changed

• Like 1

One of the best eps of the year, and with competition from the Mopes Trilogy, that's saying something.

But I don't recall any other episode where Besser takes such a ribbing from the guests.

• Like 4

One of the best eps of the year, and with competition from the Mopes Trilogy, that's saying something.

But I don't recall any other episode where Besser takes such a ribbing from the guests.

That's exactly why it was one of the best. (That and also all the other great stuff.)

• Like 1

Five minutes in and I'm already loving this. They're throwin' so much shade at *BEEP*!

Also, I'm loving all the improv about improv.

• Like 1

I could see this getting a bit too insidery for some but even as an outsider this stayed really entertaining the whole way through, great stuff. and I really hope Dalton gets that comedic sidekick gig.

• Like 2

I could see this getting a bit too insidery for some but even as an outsider this stayed really entertaining the whole way through, great stuff. and I really hope Dalton gets that comedic sidekick gig.

I laughed like the dumb kid that wanted to be part of the cool kids' group so he laughed at all their inside jokes. I get the feeling that it was real "insidery". But I genuinely loved every minute.

I always love Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham. they make my days livable and I relate so much, sometimes its like they are reading my mind or life. I don't express my joy and gratitude for them, and 'i love their TV show Playing House,and have been educated greatly by it and a loner in self-created isolation and trying to stop watching too much tv, I am happy to be include it in my consumptions of media. I feel I need to create something myself, as I am inspired by them and their character's.

So they help me express my feelings, by galvanizing my impetus to write and create and draw and act and improv and paint.

Many thanks,

Dr:u

• Like 2