🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 25 — Existentialism

What is a podcast? Do podcasts even exist? If you put a podcast in a box with poison and you aren't looking, is the podcast alive or dead? Are these questions getting annoying? Would you rather me just tell you what the episode is about? Can you tell yet that it is about existentialism? Are you excited to have "cartoon book" author Owen Wiseman back on the show? Will you listen to this episode? Have I figured out how I'm going to end this chain of questions?

I wish you guys would have delved more into the philosophy of Existential Nihilism which is my personal philosophy. Other than that another freaking hilarious show!

Hi T&K&D,

Owen's great-thanks for having him back! I bet he and Dr. Cohen would make for a great PB end-of-year finale. Also, I have an idea for another money-maker: How about trademarking haircuts and selling the designs? Like, "Hey, gimme a Tig-wig. I gotta date tonight!" Or, "Can you give me a Kyle-style"? "Nah, just give the Dave-wave".

Thanks again,
Jamey

Ergo possum malum David Hunsterberger CONCARNATIO sum. Loosley translated: I can pull off a bad David Huntsberger impersonation, therefore I am.

Sign in to follow this