🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 198 - Nick Wiger, Our Segment Advisor

NICK WIGER from the Doughboys has come to visit the boys and help them come up with some new segments for their show.

• Like 6

I wish the Sean and Hayes (the REAL boys) knew that their podcast kicks the Doughboys (fake boys) teeth in!!

• Like 6

Nick is a mere condiment delivery system for the boys good good sauce.

Ba da da da daa im lovin it.

• Like 9

I'm back! Sorry everyone, I only log in on my work computer, and had vacation last week and got a Nintendo Switch, some yard work done, etc. I said six prayers this morning that Dem Boyz would really buss my shit up, and I think someone up there is listening

• Like 5

wow Colin was such a huge get from Maximum Fun podcast network, he's got his fingerprints all over Earwolf now. Lovin the new 30 second internal ads for in-network shows and how they have that certain "je ne veux pas écouter cela' about them that MaxFun is famous for. great stuff!

also anyone else worried that they didn't say the show was ending?? it might be fore real....

• Like 9

Popcorn gallery is better than snack or whack but not snack or whack

• Like 8

anyway great ep, could have only been improved with just the briefest shout out to greggy, cmon boyz just a lil ol mention?

• Like 8

I know sometimes comedy is supposed to make you uncomfortable, but I didn't enjoy the confusion between snack or whack and snack or whack. I don't want to get into detail, but I've been asked to leave MANY movie theatres because of what I contend is an honest mistake on if I am supposed to snack or whack during the movie.

• Like 4

anyway great ep, could have only been improved with just the briefest shout out to greggy, cmon boyz just a lil ol mention?

omg i was just about to say that, thanks noho

• Like 11

HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK THEME (REDUX: EP 198 EDITION, 2017)

------------------------------------------

Meg Ryan,

Rupert Grint,

Michelle Fifer,

Rupert Grint.

FUN, FUN, FUN,

FUN, FUN, FUN...

THIS WAS A GREAT EP-SODE

(woah woah!)

B)

• Like 7

cant believe fuckin dude fuckin cried dude lol

Yeast infected cry baby.

• Like 4

Great final episode. What a way for the boys to go out! Love seeing people at the top of their game exit on a high and do so graciously. I think we'll all miss this show but I'm glad we got such a fantastic ending! Retitle this episode "Mariano Rivera" because, folks, this is the greatest closer of all time!!

• Like 10

This is insane. The sales guy at Midroll sent me an invoice for the latest episode and they added an extra charge for the Scott Ankerman appearance. I was like, what's that all about? I would never approve him reading Chapman ads. And the sales guy is like, "You should be thanking me. You're getting super low introductory pricing on this new business model." So I ask if he can just consider it added value, and he says, "You're calling an endorsement from the man who's hosted 500 episodes of a show that's also the jewel of the network he founded 'added value?'" Then he called me something really nasty I'd rather not repeat.

• Like 6

hi guys its me again, doin my bit tryna juice up the forums

apropos of nothing

If you had to guess what a cards against humanity guy would look like it would be this guy

c34b824b625417d7c3b15dabfbdece95.png

it's almost too perfect

• Like 6

he's just thinkin about something really naughty for a card, you can tell

• Like 7

hi guys its me again, doin my bit tryna juice up the forums

apropos of nothing

If you had to guess what a cards against humanity guy would look like it would be this guy

c34b824b625417d7c3b15dabfbdece95.png

it's almost too perfect

He lookin like a snack

• Like 6

he's just thinkin about something really naughty for a card, you can tell

Some hilarious, kinky cards I think he might be smirking at:

1) My UNCLE took me to the ASS SHOP and it was DILDOS

2) Ask not what your FLANDERS can do for ASS SHOP but what your DILDOS can do for A FRENCH GUY

3) My other SHREK is a ASS SHOP

• Like 9

oh wow THATS what cards against humanity is?? ive wasted my life so far gotta get these cards

• Like 7

Man I'm sitting here lookin at the lineup on a friday, what do I see? Negin Farsad doing an ep of "Fake the Nation" entitled Was That Racist? Um, try again sweetie we already have Andrew Ti for this and he is your landlord now?

• Like 4